What do you think of this boy name + BQ's!?

I currently have the name Penn on my guilty pleasure list, but after watching The Step Father, which has actor Penn Badgley in it, I've been really liking it for my regular list.

So, please answer the following questions about the name Penn:

1. What do you think of it overall?

2. Is it too out-there for my regular list?

3. Can you please suggest a minimum of 5 middle names for Penn?

BQ 1: What do you think of this sibling set?

(This is my cousin and soon to be born boy cousin {His name might not be the name in the set, but they like it, so...})

--Kerstin Nicole & Ethan Thomas

BQ 2: What would you name all boy identical triplets?

BQ 3: What would you name children using these initials? You may choose the genders

K.A

T.Y

P.E

R.R.Y

Thank ya kindly :)♥

Favorite Answer

First, from your answer on my last question, I couldn't agree with you more about Jake. Haha, most definitely gorgeous<3

Anywho!

1| Two things come to mind when hearing the name: Sean Penn and a character from Jerry Spinelli's book "Crash" that I read when I was little. First off, I love Sean Penn, so that's not a bad connotation -- but, it does immediately sound like a last name [which, comng from a person that loves surnames as first names on boys, doesn't bother me, but might confuse others.] Second, the character named Penn that I'm thinking of was extremely geeky and weird, so it's hard for me to put that aside. But, without any connotations whatsoever, I think it does have potential. I'm not in love with it, but I could see where it could grow on me. It has two major qualities that reel me in when it comes to boy names [the surname-y feel and the fact that it's short & sharp.]

2| I don't think so. I have "out-there" names on my regular favorite's, like Stratton & Fletcher [which, from asking questions about them on here, I've learned that people either absolutely love them or absolutely hate them.] I see Penn being like that. You'll probably either get great feedback about it, or horrible feedback about it. Nameberry.com has really positive things to say about, like "it seems destined for great usage". I say, take it off the GP list and stick it with your regulars.

3| Penn Zachary

Penn Elliot

Penn Matthew

Penn Isaac

Penn Avery

Penn Samuel

Penn Christopher

BQ 1: Kerstin Nicole isn't my personal taste, but Ethan Thomas is wonderful. Kerstin & Ethan flow really well together.

BQ 2: Reece Matthew, Jesse Ryan & Elliot Daniel.

"Reece, Jesse & Elliot"

BQ 3:

Kale Avery / Katherine Amelia

Thatcher Yale / Theresa Yasmin

Phoenix Ethan / Phoebe Elise

Reuben Robert York / Rebecca Ruby Yetta

:D

1. What do you think of it overall? I don't care for it.

2. Is it too out-there for my regular list? I don't think it's a strange name, I just don't like it for a baby. Sounds like an old man to me.

Penn Alexander, Penn Michael, Penn Elias, Penn Oliver, Penn Douglas

--Kerstin Nicole & Ethan Thomas--I think they are cute names that go well together.

Finley Jacob (Finn), Elliott Daniel, and Kane Alexander

K.A--Karly Anabel

T.Y--Tyler Yardley

P.E--Paisley Elizabeth

R.R.Y.-- Ryan Rogan Yardley

1. I've been thinking about the name as well...I find it intriguing. I don't really like it, nor do I hate it. I would prefer it as a nickname, maybe for Peyton, or something similar. Penn Badgley pulls it off, though not everyone can. This is something that I would be aware of...

2. I don't think so, though I'm very hesitant on it...Only a particular personality can pull it off, so it might work, or it might not. Sorry, my answer isn't quite helpful.

3. I would go for something traditional with Penn:

- Penn Gabriel

- Penn Samuel

- Penn Oliver

- Penn Elias

- Penn Walter

- Penn Mathias

BQ1: Kerstin and Ethan are adorable! I would prefer Kirsten/Kiersten instead, as it looks a bit neater. Other than that I think they compliment each other perfectly.

BQ2: Samuel Everett, William Francis, and Lucas Henry.

"Sam, Will, and Luke" :)

BQ3:

Katherine Alice

Tessa Yvette

Patrick Elias

Rachel Rosamund Yvonne

"Kate, Tess, Patrick, and Rachel Rose"

1. I would not personally use it, but I do like the name.

2. No. It's unique and unusual, but not weird.

3. Penn Harper, Penn Kellen, Penn Oliver, Penn Evan, Penn Merrick, Penn Reed, Penn Oakley, Penn Sawyer, Penn Emerson, Penn Raleigh, Penn Heath

*Penn would also be a good middle name.

BQ 1: I love it. I think it sounds great together. Both names compliment each other. They are both good, strong names. Very nice =)

BQ 2: Either: Dawson, Drew, and Darren or

Reese, Rowan, and Ryder

BQ 3: Kinsley Adelle

Taryn Yvonne

Parker Evan

Rowan Reese Yan(pronounced Ian)

• 1) It definitely reminds me of Pennsylvania and William Penn, but I don't dislike it. It's not a name I would personally be adding to my list, but I do find it quite masculine and handsome.

2) I don't think it's too out-there at all. Then again, I actually have the name Atlas on my regular list so perhaps I'm not the best judge of what's too out-there. :)

3) Penn Timothy, Penn Isaiah, Penn Samuel, Penn Oliver, Penn Gregory, Penn Marshall, Penn Jeremy, Penn Vincent, Penn Charles, Penn Elijah, Penn Frederick, Penn Dawson, Penn Casper

BQ 1 - I don't care for the spelling of Kiersten, but otherwise I think they work quite nicely together. Ethan Thomas is very cute - love it.

BQ 2 - Dean Charles, Isaac Jerome and Nathaniel Davis (Nate)

BQ 3 -

Katherine Amelia (Kate)

Theresa Yvette (Tessa)

Paul Evander

Reid Russell York

Penn

1. I love it!

2. Its not that out there, its unique without being weird.

3. Penn James, Penn Joseph, Penn Scott, Penn Anthony, Penn Laurence

BQ1.

I think Kerstin and Ethen go well together, and the middle names fit with each name.

BQ2.

Christopher Daniel

Joshua Scott

Charles (Charlie) Mackenzie

( all three have family ties for me)

BQ3.

K.A- Kite Alexander, Katherine Alice

T.Y- Timothy Yves, Tilly Yvon( y was tough)

P.E- Patrick Edward, Penelope Elizabeth

R.R.Y- Remy Ronald Yale, Rebecca Rachel Yearleigh

• 1. I really like the name Penn

2. I don't think it's too out there

3. Penn Alexander, Penn Tyler, Penn Riley, Penn Edgar, Penn Lucas

BQ1: I think they work together

BQ 2: Our top three favorite names, Samuel Todd, Uriah Gavin, Marcus Adam (though I'm not 100% sure if we'd go with Marcus Adam or Brody Kyle)

BQ3:

Kyle Adam

Terra Yvette

Pilate Ethan

Romy Riah Yasmine

1) i think its cute&unique (:

2) & noo ,

3) Penn cil (hahaha jk. )

Penn Michael

Penn William

Penn Thomas

Penn Trevor

Penn Nathan

BQ 1 : very cute ! :D

BQ 2: i'd do something with all the same letters , like : jake, josh, joey. or connor,cory,christopher.

kyle, keagan, etc.. (:

BQ 3: girl : Kristy.Alexis, boy: Kyle Andrew

girl: Taylor yvonee, boy: Tyler Yann

girl: Paige Elizabeth, boy : Peter Eli

girl: Rachel Renee ? boy: Ryan ? ?

Source(s): me :D
  • Mary

Favorite boy name is Ryan I am not a big fan of either, but prefer Braxton How about Bradley instead of Brantley

1. its aight man. i aint really diggin it. its pretty sweet.

2. yah dawg

3.bentley roger dawson michael ronny ben

bq1:its pretty chill man. i think yall babies will sound pretty hot together

bq2: Adam Benjamin & Chase

bq3: kyle adam, taylor yasmine, peter ethan, riley ron yael

Source(s): damn that was hard