Theme song help anyone?

Someone at work was whistling a tune and they got it stuck in my head. I am positive that it is a theme song from an older show, my first thought was I dream of Jeannie or Bewitched. So this morning I wake up and that tune is on the radio and once again, I immediately thought of those shows, but after listening to... show more Someone at work was whistling a tune and they got it stuck in my head. I am positive that it is a theme song from an older show, my first thought was I dream of Jeannie or Bewitched. So this morning I wake up and that tune is on the radio and once again, I immediately thought of those shows, but after listening to their theme songs, I've realized it's not from either one of those. The song on the radio was Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner, which I've only heard a few times before, definitely not enough to associate that tune with that song. If anyone is familiar with that song, can you tell me if that tune is indeed from some show? It's really bugging me and I'm curious as to where I know it from! Thanks in advance!
4 answers 4