Katrina Kaif or Kareena Kapoor?

I just love Katrina Kaif. I think she's very hard working & is very passionate about her profession. It proves by the kind of movies that she's doing. It also proves that she got brains as well. I also think she's one of the most beautiful, hot, sexy, actress that we've right now in... show more I just love Katrina Kaif. I think she's very hard working & is very passionate about her profession. It proves by the kind of movies that she's doing. It also proves that she got brains as well.

I also think she's one of the most beautiful, hot, sexy, actress that we've right now in bollywood.

Katrina has come a long way from the Salman's eye candy to the topmost actress of bollywood today just because of her sheer hardwork.

She sounds quite cute when she talks in Hindi. I just love it.

Also she's a very simple, humble, a very down to earth person. Only such people rises to the top. So, no wonder, she's at the topmost position in her career right now.

I love you, Katrina. Will you marry me, please???

On the other hand, We've Kareena whom honestly I don't hate. I just think she's a very cold person with no enthusiasm whatsoever. I feel she's not at all passionate about doing movies or even about Saifoo. But, I can gladly say that she loves her sister a lot. I only liked her work in Jab we met. That's it.

So, that's my thought. Do you agree or disagree? Please, let me know.

Who's your pick & why?