so about the katy perry/lady gaga thing.?

okay, so lets try to keep this short.okay so i was watching the california gurls video and katy perry had already dissed lady gagas alejandro video.so as im watching it i find she is very provacative in it.she claims to be a big christian, but does it really make any sense for her to say that about the blasemphous thing she tweeted about her alejandro video, and then come back around and act like she did in the california gurls video?its not very christian like if you ask me.i like them both, but it kinda made me mad that katy perry said that.idk, tell me what you think.

Favorite Answer

As someone who is not even into Lady Gaga, I just was like "wth are YOU talking about" when I read Katy Perry's comments. I mean, you're talking about the same person whose first single was about kissing girls (which I do believe people like her parents have a HUGE problem with and claim the Bible does, too) and then she has another song about waking up drunk and married in "sin city," right? She needs to choose whether she's a "real" Christian or not. Listening to her songs and looking at her, she doesn't really seem like it. So, she needs to let the Christianity act go. Better yet, stop trying to get attention by dissing other female artists. People can see right through that kind of petty nonsense.

Lady GaGa on her interview with Larry King said she was very religious. Her videos are there to express the music, to emphasize what we call weird and to sneak a peak into her eccentrics.

I haven't read to much about Katy Perry but I think of Katy as an attention-seeker. Then again, I guess you can call any celebrity an attention-seeker.

To be honest, No!! those females, are in simple terms "IT" females. One hit wonders as some would classify them. despite if Gaga has been named the subsequent MADONNA for her paintings with bringing Underground Electro into mainstream, she remains mediocre at maximum suitable. And Katy's tounge in cheek songs and that i DONT provide A damn physique of innovations is incredibly similar to Madonna, yet her vocals are SUBPAR and ATROCIOUS. And the two maximum suitable women of father, ARE Britney Spears ( whose album has bought 2 million in in simple terms 3 weekz), and Rihanna ( who has the main numebr sones this decade). and of direction the queen is MADONNA!!! yet Britney had her comeback, and no on eis incredibly listening to easily Dance or warm & chilly anymore because of the fact WOMANIZER is the track of the year!!!

Lady Gaga is way better any day. I do like Katy but Lady Gaga will always reign supreme in my opinion. Sounds like she's just hatin'.

Katy Perry's a Douche.

I don't listen to her music anymore.

Source(s): Little Monster

They are the two stars I dislike the most so meh... Who cares.

ew i didn't know that