Just got in a car accident.......should i fix the car and sell it or strip it by part and sell?

It was a 97 Accura Integra RS stick shift car that i crashed the front side of it..........both airbags deployed and my bumper, front frame, hood and right side fender was crashed. The engine and everything inside the car hood is fine because i can still turn the car on...........now here's the... show more It was a 97 Accura Integra RS stick shift car that i crashed the front side of it..........both airbags deployed and my bumper, front frame, hood and right side fender was crashed. The engine and everything inside the car hood is fine because i can still turn the car on...........now here's the question........I don't plan on keeping it at all regardless because both airbags deployed and airbags cost like $1200 EACH to fix.........<--- I already found the parts that my car needs and it's costing me $150 in total <-------------(YUP THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S THAT CHEAP CUZ I FOUND IT ON CRAIGSLIST AND CHECK IT OUT MYSELF....ALL PARTS I NEEDED ARE GOOD!). But I'm wondering if I should fix the car with the new parts and then sell it (my friend told me he would fix my car and only charge me $200 if i bought the parts for him so in total i would spend $350 fixing it)??? Or should I just NOT buy the parts and strip the car apart from whatever people want to buy and sell it?
Update: HECK NO I WILL NOT DRIVE THAT CAR WITHOUT AIRBAGS AND IT'S TOO MUCH MONEY!!