Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Mamoy asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Translate from Spanish or English to portuguese?

I want to write a good bye letter to one of my teachers who is from Portugal in Portuguese and I don't trust google translator

Here it is in spanish:

Sra. Sa

Primeramente le quiero agradecer por todo el apoyo y amabilidad que me ha brindado en este año, se lo agradezco de todo corazón. Usted ha mostrado ser una mujer ejemplar la cual me hace admirarla por tener tan bonito corazón. Es fascinante para mí ver lo tan dedicada que es usted a su esposo al punto de viajar con el asta al fin del mundo si es necesario, es usted muy valiente. La voy a extrañar mucho y siempre la tendré presente en mis pensamientos y mi corazón. Le deseo que le baya muy bien en su nueva aventura y tenga buenas experiencias.

Espero volverla a ver pronto,

________.

Here it is in English:

Ms. Sa

I first want to thank you for all the support and affection you have shown me this year, I thank you dearly. You have shown to be an exemplary woman which makes me admire you for having such a beautiful heart. It's fascinating for me to see how dedicated you are to your husband to the point of traveling with him to the end of the world if necessary, you're very brave. I'll miss you a lot and I will always keep you present in my thoughts and my heart. I wish you well on your new adventure and for you to have good memorable experiences.

I hope to see you soon again,

_____.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Primeiro quero te agradecer por todo seu apoio e bondade que tem me proporcionado este ano, te agradeço de todo meu coração, você tem mostrado ser uma mulher exemplar o que me faz admira-la por ter tão bonito coração! É fascinante para mim ver quão dedicada você é para seu marido, a ponto de viajar com ele até o fim do mundo se necessario, você é muito corajosa! Sentirei muita saudade suas e eu vou sempre te manter presente em meus pensamentos e meu coração. Desejo-lhe felicidades nessa nova aventura e que você tenha boas experiencias.

Espero ver-te em breve

I'm Brazilian, so if the girl is Portuguese is better you take another translation, cause here we have a diffrent accent

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

From the affection of my hearth, I omit your love, love does not end. it somewhat is spanish. i'm from Brazil and that i communicate portuguese, it somewhat is totally simmilar to spanish. you are able to thrust my translation ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.