how many years for New York City becomes a Muslim city?

After the Islamization of Europe..............

This year, many new Muslim immigrants arrived in New York. Almost every intersection in Manhattan, vans selling halal grill. Countless women veiled in some neighborhoods, while men roam djellaba. What are they doing here? what type of visa they entered the United States?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDxJGtX5COk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Eddi
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Not just New York -- but Islam is growing so fast I expect it to be the largest religion in the world this century.

Right now, around 20% of the world is Muslim (1.4 billion out of 7 billion).

I expect by the year 2100 due to the high growth rate, aggressive proselytizing, and intolerance of other religions in places in which is has majority status, as much as 33% of the world (3 billion people) out of 9 billion will be Muslim. New York is becoming more and more Muslim every year. I do not know if it will be a majority Muslim city anytime soon, but who knows what can happen in 100 years.

• steen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

To rub it in our face so we in no way forget approximately. no longer that we'd. greater ought to the question be why might the persons of NYC even enable it? Why might united statesa. enable it to ensue? Of all places that could desire to be the final. I heard there is a lot of land in Cuba and Mexico that could embody the assumption of a Mosque. united statesa. is only too vulnerable and thanks to it we pick a frontrunner who can take the bull by using the horns and supply up this from happening, if no longer provide up it yet make it confusing to ensue. The leaders in united statesa. have been vulnerable and function no longer achieved something to guard a u . s . that replaced into as quickly as the main suitable u . s . interior the worldwide. adequate! Why ought to we positioned religious popularity in American faculties of alternative international locations and their faith and ideology? Why do no longer we do what different international locations do and positioned a gun interior the palms of the yank little ones and coach them the thank you to alter into killers and bypass to different international locations and blow them up and their human beings for no reason. Why ought to we fee any enemy's existence for regardless of their age or area? regardless of their faith? adequate! Please awaken and scent it for what it somewhat is and not what you experience it may well be. sometime united statesa. is going to be taken over by using yet another u . s . after which you're grandchildren and teenagers will substitute into slaves to those human beings. do no longer you notice what has surpassed off to united statesa.? somebody desires to grant France lower back The Statue of Liberty. while my grandfather got here to united statesa. he joined the conflict and concept it replaced into an honor to serve a u . s . that allowed him to go into into it. He peddled a cart and did what he ought to to make a dream come actual. He worked his butt off to make it a greater ideal existence for him and his little ones, subsequently his grandchildren. to work out his efforts being blown away by using scum, lower back, regardless of the place it comes from is a blemish on the meaning of the yank Flag. adequate!

• 10 years ago

There are immigrants from all over the world in NYC. One of the reasons why the food is so kick ***.

• 10 years ago

It's already a Muslim city because of our brain dead politicians continuing to let them in and they just cannot see the problem they are creating for our country It's become a ticking time bomb.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

That would never happen.

The whole world can see that Islam is only about hate and persecution. Christianity is too.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

By that logic, Los Angeles is considered a black city.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

The Bible is very powerful .Muslims watch out.Truth cannot be hidden.

• 10 years ago

don't worry those women would soon become atheist once they get to know us.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I don't know. Who cares?

Source(s): Native New Yorker
  • 10 years ago

ZOMG! THERE ARE IMMIGRANTS IN NEW YORK?????!!!!1!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.