May I ask the questions forbidden by Christian Jew and Muslim ?

What is beyond god --- the god -- YOUR god -- We all come from somewhere except "HIM" --- Well where did he come from -- why can't I put the "HIM" into grander perspective --- other than it is not allowed by monotheists that well There is a top that hold no relationship except to... show more What is beyond god --- the god -- YOUR god --

We all come from somewhere except "HIM" --- Well where did he come from -- why can't I put the "HIM" into grander perspective --- other than it is not allowed by monotheists that well

There is a top that hold no relationship except to those things below and they outlaw by culture and denial of alternative --- my simple thought that --"this too can be put into perspective" by observation and the conjuring into reality those things imagined

A ripple through the pond leave its displacement as evidence in all directions --- those movements of water projected forward and back --- the solar system is significantly large the quantum world small enough to just barely conceive of Yet one group of monotheists may say to me that I may not place their god in perspective of greater -- or dare ask or imagine it ?

Will you even admit it is forbidden ?