Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

My arrow keys are sticking in online games?

I don't want to hear use wasd or clean your keys because my keys work fine in everything else, and this is only in internet explorer. I am on a laptop. Is there any settings I could change?

• Bryn
    Favorite Answer

You could try repairing Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/T...

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Bryn

IE Outreach Team

Why do no longer you in basic terms circulate with the W,A,S,D? Wow (the expression no longer sport), i'm no longer able to think of enjoying WOW (the sport this time) with the arrow keys... holy crap LOL! The arrow keys are like plenty tougher to navigate with.