Well it doesn't look good for Mexico but it looks great for Uruguay and the US......?

Mexico awaits a rematch from the last world cup against Argentina, and if they happen to win they would be playing the winner of the game between England and Germany.

In the other side of the board the US will be playing Ghana, a game that should be easily won the US and Uruguay against South Korea a game that Uruguay should win easily. that brings the US vs Uruguay in the 1/4 finals. This is the big chance these two have been waiting for. Semis for either one.

What are your thoughts one this....?????

http://www.mediotiempo.com/jornadas.php?id_liga=9

Saludos............

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yep i hope im wrong but it looks like england and mexico are out. usa is pretty much in quarterfinals already, same with uruguay. but we'll see what happens...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if Mexico wins that will bring more respect for Mexico, why? because we will beat a team full of players that play in the biggest clubs in Europe. i wanted this rematch if Mexico plays offensive and defends well i have faith that we will win 2-1. Argentina is not perfect and we should not be scared of them. also the US will not have it easy because Ghana has a good squad. so don't give a automatic win for the US. it doesn't matter what other teams do. we should only worry about beating Argentina. this time it will be different we have players who are ready and have players who want to beat Argentina because they were in the game in 06. like.. Marquez, Salcido, Torrado, and Osorio, with others. even Argentina players like... Palermo, Guitierrez, have said Mexico will not be easy because they are playing European style Futbol.

it might seem hard but what will happen if we beat Argentina and advance to the Quaters and beat England/Germany? the respect for Mexico will be beyond the roof. but first someone has to b!+ch slap Aguirre and start making start the right players.

• 1 decade ago

yes it was a big opportunity missed for Mexico against Uruguay but ANY team could give us trouble in the round of 16. yes even South Korea could have taken us out, just gotta get past that "hurdle". Might aswell try our luck against the Argentines. Oh and i dont think USA will have it easy at all against Ghana. Theyre a decent defensive side and remember they beat em in 2006. Only problem for them is they missing Essien. I think Uruguay will get to the semis from those 4 teams

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok My maximum suitable wager should be that in uneducated places like southern Mexico and some northern, they have ignorant those who imagine that being Caucasian/white makes them extra organic than being of a dismal color. and so as that they could imagine that being a extra "organic" man or woman makes them extra powerful so as that they have those human beings contained in the leisure company. the whole " your organic once you've lighter pores and skin" ought to have come from at the same time as the Spaniards (of honest pores and skin) got here visiting to Mexico claiming to be gods. Now I have considered what you're talking about how each and each of the actors look as if Caucasians and all and that i think it really is extra of the leisure marketplace take to illustrate the yank leisure marketplace are literally not maximum of our actors skinny and does that lead them to extra eye-catching or extra powerful then actors who're not? countless the time no so an identical element should be reported about the Hispanic leisure industries. they don't carry a extreme status or class in case you look "white" in proper or South u . s . a . yet they have extra possibilities in they leisure industries via very shown actuality that they are so diverse from all of us. additionally they type of characterize the yank Dream because in case you have not observed each and each of the characters contained in the cleansing soap operas are in u . s . a . with massive and wide mansions and characteristic funds in all places and are for sure of sunshine pores and skin and ought to slot in properly with the countries electorate. desire this solutions your question extremely

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mr. E
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ghana has a better team right now, the US is the same the only difference from last world cup is that this world cup they had a easier group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOCLXoSyqPU

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For some reason Mexicanos les gusta hacer su vida complicada. Thank you Aguirre for taking us down the shitty road.

• HD7
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Thats why I am so pissed.

That side of the bracket is much more inferior.

The other consists of 3 WC champions.

Can you imagine all the us fans? how freaking annoying they are gonna be.

Thank You Javier Aguirre.

• 1 decade ago

I got nothing to worry about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.