Could someone please discuss with me their understanding of the concept of the observed vs the observer?

Or perhaps you would like to point out the error, or contradiction, of this very question.

Either way, I have no answer...I am not looking for an answer to justify any opinion that I already have...I know very little of this concept.

Thank you
Update: Feel free to get quantum on me.
Update 2: Udaya..I love you i honestly do. You have helped me out a lot along the way. But i get so confused because I am told "this and that" about what reality is...and the oneness of reality...(not just from you)and what i get from your answer is that basically i will never understand the concept so long as i... show more Udaya..I love you i honestly do. You have helped me out a lot along the way. But i get so confused because I am told "this and that" about what reality is...and the oneness of reality...(not just from you)and what i get from your answer is that basically i will never understand the concept so long as i keep asking the question because the question creates conflict..but then again you have answered my question which takes effort on your part of reading the question then thinking about your response...deciding to type it out..all of this is separation. So how can you and i communicate with each other without feeling like we are in conflict due to the fact that we are observing each other objectively if only through the internet. Maybe i misunderstood your answer. If my question is conflicting then does that make your answer a conflict? If so is there any point in discussing? I bow to you. No disrespect meant. But really…is there any point in even talking about any of this? How else?