Can me cheating on my diet be the cause of this?

Okay well i've been on a diet where i just excercise and eat healthier and smaller portions, Well yesterday i went to the movies and had pop corn, soda and a couple cookie dough bites. Whenever i cheated before it was only a couple cookies or one cupcake something small , but i had popcorn whihc is salty and... show more Okay well i've been on a diet where i just excercise and eat healthier and smaller portions, Well yesterday i went to the movies and had pop corn, soda and a couple cookie dough bites. Whenever i cheated before it was only a couple cookies or one cupcake something small , but i had popcorn whihc is salty and butter and after about a hour or so after eating that i kept feeling dizzy and would stumble alot and feel very light headed. So i was wonderin could me not being used to so much junk food cause me to become light headed? When i dont cheat every 5lbs lost i do not eat desert im cold turkey on it until i lose enough so ya, and today i still feel a little light headed but it defintley not as bad
6 answers 6