Anyway i can see my newborn daughter even though the mother wont allow me?

today is Thursday, my daughter was born on Sunday, i just found this out last night, now i need to find a way to see my daughter. the mother and her family said they wont allow me to be in their house, anyway i can go see my daughter with police or anything. i wasn't there at birth because i wasn't told... show more today is Thursday, my daughter was born on Sunday, i just found this out last night, now i need to find a way to see my daughter. the mother and her family said they wont allow me to be in their house, anyway i can go see my daughter with police or anything. i wasn't there at birth because i wasn't told when she was going through with labor. but she did put my name on the birth certificate, but i haven't seen it yet.
Update: she said my name was on the birth certificate, she also said that i need to sign them, that i will receive them in the mail. i am willing to pay child support and everything, i will do whatever it takes to see my daughter.
Update 2: so many good answers i don't which to choose, you all gave me really really good and valuable information i thank you all for your time, i really appreciate it, it feels so bad not being able to see my newborn daughter, and knowing its gonna take months for everything to go through. the mother dislikes me very... show more so many good answers i don't which to choose, you all gave me really really good and valuable information i thank you all for your time, i really appreciate it, it feels so bad not being able to see my newborn daughter, and knowing its gonna take months for everything to go through. the mother dislikes me very much and also her family does too. my best bet is to get a lawyer and file for partial or full custody