Natural/alternative cancer treatments?

Has anyone tried any natural cancer treatments and have they worked? Also I'd like to know any foods that are good for fighting cancer and vitamins etc. Please don't say alternative treatments have not been proved to work blah blah blah, chemo etc. doesn't work in half the cases either and we have... show more Has anyone tried any natural cancer treatments and have they worked? Also I'd like to know any foods that are good for fighting cancer and vitamins etc.

Please don't say alternative treatments have not been proved to work blah blah blah, chemo etc. doesn't work in half the cases either and we have exhausted that option there's pretty much nothing else to be done conventionally, so anything that will slow the cancer down naturally will be very much appreciated, thanks.
Update: Memere-what did I just say? We've tried conventional treatments and they are not working anymore, what I'm just supposed to give up when there might be a chance to do something? It's not like we're going the alternative route without having conventional treatment. Conventional treatment doesn't... show more Memere-what did I just say? We've tried conventional treatments and they are not working anymore, what I'm just supposed to give up when there might be a chance to do something? It's not like we're going the alternative route without having conventional treatment. Conventional treatment doesn't always work and it's not working now. If an alternative treatment isn't going to hurt I'm sure as hell going to try it.
Update 2: And if you tell me the name of the tea I'll know what to avoid, thanks
Update 3: I guess most people just want me to give up because conventional treatment isn't working anymore. God forbid I might open my mind and look for alternatives instead of expecting to be spoon fed by doctors and taking their word as gospel. You know what I don't even care if I get scammed and everything... show more I guess most people just want me to give up because conventional treatment isn't working anymore. God forbid I might open my mind and look for alternatives instead of expecting to be spoon fed by doctors and taking their word as gospel.
You know what I don't even care if I get scammed and everything alternative fails, at least then I can say I tried everything instead of giving up.