Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

What kind of person, personality and appearance wise, do you think of when you hear the name. . .?

What kind of person, personality and appearance wise, do you think of when you hear the girls name Heather? I need your opinions for the character in my story. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Pretty, shy but talkative when you get to know her. Cute and friendly over all nice sweet amazing person.

Source(s): I know two heathers and they are both as described above ^^ :)

A feminine female, one who can be trustful and pleasant.

I do know a Heather and she can be true and trustful but she's a bit misguided. She's a very smart person though. I think the name would work, especially based on how she is raised.

Heather like another name can take a bad turn, for example for some, they may think of a snobby type. But that can happen with any name. I say if you like it, stick to it.

OMG! lol when i read this i though.. man.. i really hate the name Heather.. and now here it is XD

I really dont like that name.. id butcher my mom if she named me that (sorry to all the heathers)

it just sounds horrible..

when i hear the name i think of either someone who is really snobby and bitchy.. or someone who is a huge nerd and has frizzy hair o_o

No offence to any heathers out there...

I just think of a boring person, quiet and keeps to themselves. Plain looks with light brown hair.

hope this helps

good luck with the story.

Red, goregous hair. Short. Very happy and energetic. Always gets the boys, very flirty. Kind of annoying, but everyone pretends to like her because she's popular. She acts stupid when really, she's the smartest in her class.

• Robin

Like Napoleon invading Russia. Beautiful. Divine Justice, truth, peace... peace achieved even if a surrounding world must crumple. (i don't know. i sort of wanted to rhyme.)

Beautiful but not a classical beauty. Dark blonde hair, tall, green eyes, balanced features. Quiet and very determined. Dreamy. Low, husky voice. :)

Blonde,tall, sweet, pretty,quiet around regular people, but loud and out of control with her friends

I had a friend named Heather!

She was so cute! lol

She was very classy, pretty, etc.

But, i think it's kinda old fashioned now, ya know?

A nice person!

Source(s): I know a Heather.