jazziebby asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What type of weave is best for sew ins?

I've never gotten any type of weave in my hair and I have no clue what kind to purchase. I'm on a budget, but I would like human hair so I could use heating tools on it.

Favorite Answer

Sensationnel French Wave

Outre wet and wavy

Sleek Spanish wave

Sleek Italian

Jubilee HH Bodywave

Lord & Cliff Human Hair Weave Ruby Yaki http://www.marcishairextensions.com/serv%E2%80%A6

Enstyle Perm Yaki

Hollywood Italian French Deep Weaving 10'' human hair

Enstyle hair Body Wave Weaving Hair - 100% Human Hair

Sepia Human Hair Extensions European Wet & Wavy 14'' http://www.marcishairextensions.com/serv%E2%80%A6

Harlem 125 (whole line is inexpensive) http://www.harlem125.com/humanhairwigs.asp?cat_id=...

Revlon (whole line is inexpensive)

Some other good weaves that come from decent Beauty Supply Store brands weaves that's Inexpensive are Sensational Premium Now, Sensational Outre Goddess Remi, Outre Velvet Remy, Outre ENVY VIP Remy hair (a bit hard to find but worth it), and Black Diamond, NYC Girl (found at more upscale beauty supply stores)

Hoped that helped! ♥

Stay away from milky way, beverly johnson, Janet Collection, Evonne, Goddess Remy, Sensationnel (not to be confused with "Sensational" I recommended above), Outre - (the basic kind), and Beverly Johnson. Use at your own risk.

NO. DO NOT relax your hair. Especially before a sew in. Maybe try a keratin treatment! FYI A good sew in will not come cheap... Doesn't sound like you really need one, but.. The best method for you is to probably cornrow braid all of your hair, except for a 1"-2" section of hair for your part. If you want the best hair, it will not come from a beauty supply store. However, if you want an economical (but still quality) option, try Duvessa or Bobbi Boss Indi Remi brands. These are around $89-$99 a pack, depending on length. You will likely need two packs. If you want Virgin Indian Hair, just search any #BrazilianHair tag on IG.. there are a ton of companies that sell it. However, you will have to wait a few days to receive it. Sounds like your best bet is to get a professional in your area to install a sew in. The service will cost about $150-$250 + the cost of the hair. I paid $400 in total, but only because my stylist hooked me up 2/$125 on the Brazilian hair. What I think you should do... honestly, I know it sounds easier said then done.. But just be you.. Just work with what you have! Throw all that pretty hair in an afro puff, with a leopard print headband or bandanna!! Go with it already fro'd out so that you already know what to expect. And have fun. And don't be a slave to your hair. Everyone already knows how your hair looks... busting out with such a big change & new look might turn into a bigger deal than needed. Especially if you are in high school.. If you want to try a sew in, maybe do it over the summer so it's not such a sudden change, and that will give you some time to adjust and decide if it's for you.

wajhfhj