Was Jesus Christ a Wizard?

Like, the kind from Harry Potter?

Update:

@Stinky 5000 -- Riddikulus! Jesus was a bogart! lol, if I remmeber to come back here, you'll get the points.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. That would be riddikulus.

EDIT: @ One. Thanks!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Harry Potter wizards don't exist in fact wizards don't exist because both male and female Magick users are known as witches. Magick is real, but it's for the better ment of mankind and not for turning water into wine, that's not even possible because Magick can't do anything that breaks the laws of nature.

• 10 years ago

this is a major question of greater importance than ever to me. it is one of a few undetermined allegations that I still have yet to conclude.

these are the facts:

Jesus was accused of sorcery and of casting out devils by the power of beezlebub. True. but, do allegations make a person a criminal without truth?

sometimes yes.

the laws of moses condemn withcrafts and sorceries. John condemned the sorceries of the whore of babylon. prophets condemned medicines that never HEAL.

jesus in return said, if satan cast out satan how can satan stand. John wrote the entire world is deceived because of HER sorceries Rev 18:23

but medicines and pharmecuticals are often testified of as being good for some people while others say it is a vile evil.

Jesus himself said, HE had NO POWER of HIMSELF> which implied it was the abilities of God to do things of miraculous nature.

the law prohibits sorceries, it even condemns homeopathy and alchemy.

but the written word also say that herbs are good for the body but should be used in prudence.

glenn kimbal said that jesus studied in the colleges of wizards in Britain itself. he even studied along side Pilate and spoke druidic language. but GK also said todays druids are NOT the same as they once were. the same being for astrologers and other corrupted traditions.

Jesus was not a wizard after the terms and definitions of todays cults and occultisms. Jesus was the creator and he gave faith the Father Who KNEW All things who could heal day in and day out, Jesus describing this as the cup that overruns with miracles and mercy.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

No silly, Harry Potter's real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

He might as well have been. We believe the writing of book that is thousands of years old and tells us stories that sound like fairy tales. Why not be so gullible to just believe he is a wizard?

• Dave
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

No he was a level 15 Paladin w/ a +2 vorpal blade.

Source(s): I'm old and I know stuff
  • 10 years ago

Well Jesus is dead, ask JK Rowling, she wrote the book.and she's still here.

• Sue
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Jesus Christ Is the Son of God. The God of the Bible.

• 10 years ago

No he wasn't but Jesus was certainly much much more powerful than a wizard.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If by "wizard" you mean "prestidigitator" than totally.

Source(s): I would have said he was a magician, but "prestidigitator" is just so damn fun to say
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

No . . He's the real deal

wizards are just the wannabe's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.