Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsIce Skating · 1 decade ago

who sells sasha cohen her skates?

i have the same person selling me my new skates and i forgot her name and i need to know it.

Favorite Answer

Sasha Cohen wears custom Klingbeil skates. Most elite skaters travel to Klingbeil's shop in Queens for measurements and fittings, but there are pros around the globe who are authorized Klingbeil dealers. Many of the staffers/dealers are women, but Victoria Zander is their National Representative and often attends trade shows on the company's behalf. She's based in Oregon, so that may be who does Cohen's fittings. (Don't know for certain)

You can contact the shop directly - they'll have your order form and can give you her contact information. (Website below -use the email link or call them during business hours.)

She wears Klingbeil skates if that helps... I have no idea where she gets them. You can order Klingbeils online though.