Survey - Men or women, what kind of cologne / perfume do you wear?

BQ - What's your favorite perfume / cologne to smell on the opposite sex?

Paul Sebastian, Grey Flannel, Eternity, Joop

BQ - Ciara, Beautiful, Notorius

Best Answer

Anything made by "Christian Dior" but my favorite is "Miss Dior"-eau de toilette:)

For a man: Christian Dior-Eau Sauvage, drives me crazy:)

• Dawn

Maybe the ideal of love that is written and sung about is just that: an ideal created by artists... an exagerrated form of something which does exist. Or maybe it isn't. Love can and does exist in many forms. The platonic love I share with my male friends. The love I have for my cats. The love between siblings, or between parents and their offspring. But then again, what is love? Is it a realisation of some profound understanding between two people? Maybe not.... I don't know about you, but there is no profound understanding between me and my parents, regardless of how much I might love them. Maybe you are just talking about romantic love..... love between two people wiht a sexual subtext. It does exist, but it isn't like it is in the movies. It's a long game of give and take, of acceptance of differences and, hopefully a building of tollerances. It doesn't just happen. Yes, when I look at my lady I still flutter a bit, but often what we say to each other has nothing to do with this ideal of love which has become so prevalent. Relationships are hard work and, sadly, if you are waiting for the perfect one, you'll be waiting for a very long time. Relationships are the union of two (or more, if you're into that sort of thing) people, and people are always flawed, never perfect. But maybe it's the imperfection which makes it all so beautiful. I'd always rather stare out of the window at a flower growing and wilting and falling to the gorund than fill my house with plastic, immortal, false equivelents. People are people, and everyone has something good to offer. There doesn't need to be a single person for everyone. When the right person ocmes along you go with it and stick with it through thick and thin...... but it doesn't always work out. But hey, that's life. The trick is to roll with it and grow with it and keep going for what you want, otherwise, what the hell is the point? Love is everywhere, but you have to create it in yourself before you can really appreciate it. Good luck and much love. Peace

Abercrombie Fierce

Burberry London

I wear Armani Code for women and Daisy by Mark Jacobs.

BQ: Euphoria by Kalvin Klein.

Source(s): ..xx..
  • auty

I'm allergic to most colognes so you'll probably smell Purell on me. On others, I'd prefer nothing but if they need to wear something, whatever they like.

• I looooove the smell of Abercrombie perfume ♥

• i wear Rush by Gucci on special occasions and just regular body spray from Bath&Body Works/Victoria's Secret for everything else .

BQ: honestly, none .

I don't wear perfume I wear body spray.

Victoria Secrets "Strawberries and Champagne"

On me: Nina by Nina Ricci

On him: Paul Smith Extreme. He smells lush I tell ya .. lol