EmP asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 10 years ago

How do I charge my Kodak EasyShare camera?

So I have a Kodak EasyShare z1485 IS camera and it didn't come with a battery charger and I'm not sure how to charge it. Can it be charged by plugging it into my computer?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

All the EasyShare cameras I've used (too many - horrid things) charge by plugging into the USB socket with the cable supplied.

• Login to reply the answers
  • patrik
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you could not get a battery %. that expenditures contained in the digicam. The USB cable is for shifting information in ordinary words, it really is a uncommon digicam that expenditures by using the USB cable. not one of the AA cameras do. you could get some AA Nimh rechargeables with a charger for 20-40 funds looking on no matter if you wish lower priced crap or some thing sturdy. to have the capacity to get a very sturdy battery/charging gadget is going to value 1/2 what the awful digicam did. Your determination.

• 10 years ago

Ummm..... I don't get this.

You have a brand new toy which you can't even use because you don't know how to charge it.

With that toy came a manual that would answer that question and many more, yet you're not reading it?

Why not?

(Oh and if it didn't come with a book, the manual is on a CD, or you can download one from Kodak, but you knew that anyway, right?)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.