who else thinks frank miller is insane?

Ive heard alot of poeple say that Mr. Miller is a bad writer, but to me I dont think so, I think he is just insane? anyone else agree, note this is just for fun

Favorite Answer

Frank Miller is an excellent writer, and his work has helped define the comic book and graphic novel medium alon with Alan Moore. Frank Miller's work on The Dark Knight Returns, Year One and Sin City is untouchable.

And I wouldn't say he's insane, I'd say he's a little eccentric maybe

it quite is very an interpretation. for sure i'm specific any movie exhibiting Greeks in a very good easy might irk some Turks thinking the long stand feuds that exist between the worldwide places. i don't be attentive to plenty approximately Frank Miller, yet, if he have been a bigot I doubt he might have allowed Sin city to be made via a Mexican. For one reason or yet another video clips like 3 hundred, Troy, Gladiator, and so on. are very widespread worldwide extensive appropriate now, that's a stupid popcorn movie and that i think of you are able to depart it at that.

• Alice

Frank Miller is one of the most gifted people on the planet and sanity is relative.