Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesKansas City · 1 decade ago

What is the best BBQ in Kansas City?

I will be in KC July 9-11th and have heard about the famous KC BBQ. I was wondering what place is the best since I will probably only eat BBQ one of the nights.

Also, what are some other suggestions of things to do while in KC? We are going to a KC explorers tennis match and a Royals game.

Favorite Answer

I feel that you can't go wrong by choosing any BBQ joint in Kansas City, It's all good. Some of my favorites is Oklahoma Joe's at 47th( AKA County Line Road) and Mission Road in the Rosedale section of Kansas City, KS/ Bob's BBQ on Highway K-32 in Bonner Springs, KS or 135th Street BBQ in the Martin City area of Kansas City, MO.

You could also check out the Plaza Shopping area and grab some BBQ at KC Masterpiece BBQ on the Plaza.

I personally love KC Masterpiece. But that's just me.

You should check out the Power and Light district, and you should definitely see the Plaza.