Im 14 , how to lead my girlfriend into sex?

ok so this saturday my friends having a house party for his 16th, me and my girlfriend are going, and everytime i see her dressed up she looks so hot, and when i drink a little i get all lovey dovey and im all over her kissing her etc. i asked her if she was a virgin and she said she was but she wants to lose it... show more ok so this saturday my friends having a house party for his 16th, me and my girlfriend are going, and everytime i see her dressed up she looks so hot, and when i drink a little i get all lovey dovey and im all over her kissing her etc. i asked her if she was a virgin and she said she was but she wants to lose it with me because she thinks im special, im only 14 but shes 15 ( i am taller and more physically mature though) and im plannign on taking her upstairs into a room, i'll start by saying how much i love her then start kissing her, how can i lead her into s*x ? should i go down her pants? should i let her take my clothes off? any advice? i want her to enjoy it and not regret losing her virginity, i want her to realise how much we love each other,
16 answers 16