Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

im 14 , how to lead my girlfriend into sex?

ok so this saturday my friends having a house party for his 16th, me and my girlfriend are going, and everytime i see her dressed up she looks so hot, and when i drink a little i get all lovey dovey and im all over her kissing her etc. i asked her if she was a virgin and she said she was but she wants to lose it with me because she thinks im special, im only 14 but shes 15 ( i am taller and more physically mature though) and im plannign on taking her upstairs into a room, i'll start by saying how much i love her then start kissing her, how can i lead her into s*x ? should i go down her pants? should i let her take my clothes off? any advice? i want her to enjoy it and not regret losing her virginity, i want her to realise how much we love each other,

Favorite Answer

You're drinking and you're having sex at 14?

Grow up kid, you're too young. You might think you're old enough, but seriously... you're still a kid yourself.

Do you want to become a daddy at 14/15?

Go play with your toy cars.

If you have to ask how to have sex with her, you're not old enough and you do NOT love her. If she wants to have sex, let her have sex in her own time. Pressure is known as "rape". You don't want rape charges at 14... or at any age for that matter.

-Scott.

• Mary

Don't think it really has some solution. Masturbation helps cool down physically temporarily but extends sadness over a longer period. Having or trying to have sex with everyone for whom the desire builds up may not also help. I did not have this experience but know that a friend of mine has and this has made him a laughing stock in relevant social groups. I also do not think that the cause of this drive is mainly physical. Rather I think this drive is a result of a set of illusions about our social realities that drive us. Best part might be to consider this a limitation rather than a problem. For example, A man can not fly freely and that is a limitation not a problem. Nothing needs to be done about that. A man can not walk freely and that is a problem and efforts to solve it may be worthy.

I personally lost it at late 15 and I think i was a little late and regret it but dont worry its an instinct but if you must dont pressure it let the moment happed I want to help so I recomend you read THE GAME not that useful but creative

also cut back on the drink its not good and its bad for performance and Ecstasy is worse you cant erect and weed is a waste of money if your going to have sex

Really kid? LMAO i shouldn't be saying this, I'm a bit younger than you O_O .. but really? if you're dumb enough to try to have sex at this age (and you didnt even mention any protection...) then you apparently arent ready.. and HOW to lead your girlfriend into sex? What do you mean how?? Why not think about that for a couple years if you wouldn't even have an idea. >.> keep you're virginity if you don't even know HOW and WHEN to lose it. like really dood.

Your not ready #1. #2 If you get her drunk then have sex, and her folks find out or some other adult you could be charged with rape. Along with an embarrassing court hearing you could be labeled a sexual predator along with a life time requirement for sexual predator registation where ever you live.

Think about it kid. If you really want to get your cherry popped do it while you both are sober. And maybe a little older.

It's been said before and I'll say it again. Your way too young for s*x and drinking. Wait until your in university or college.

LOL like almost every teenager drinks so they can shhhsht :L im 14 n i lost my virginity with a 17yr old lol,, bacically he took off my trousers n lead up to it like was pokin me and kissin me before it turned me on n made me want to have sex with him sooo i did (: also whisper things in her ear like 'trust me' it made me feel secure dont take it to fast.. take it slooow if she feels ok with it thn keep goin goood luck bud! x

Source(s): experiance :L

If you need to ask , then you are too young ... Obviously you don't know what you're doing or you wouldn't be asking for help.

Just be sure you use protection .

I'm not sure you should to be honest, your still very young!

and do you really love her or just want sex?

if you really want to speak to her, don't just leap on the poor girl.

she might not really be ready. have fun and i know you don't want to hear it but be safe!

Drinking? sex? 14? your to young to do any of those stuff, anyways she'll probably be turned off when she sees you dick, so its all good