Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is mexico being a bunch of hypocrites and deciding to sue Arizona over their immigration law?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is NO Such thing as Amnesty OBama, Reid, Pelosi, and any other traitors out there. You crap on my grandfather's grave whenever you push for this political ploy.

Mexico can kiss my American a s s. Never again will another dollar of mine be spent in that cesspool.

• 1 decade ago

Now Now lets be honest here Mexico doesn't really want to sue Arizona it just wants to be certain they don't send back those idiots that were allowed to sneak into this country and they simply said "We don't want them you can have them" or we will sue// Man lets keep the Mexicans and send them Obama for at least the mexicans want to work and always show up for work unlike Obama who just flies around in Air Farce 1 goofing off//

Source(s): Kenya believe that idiot is your President??
  • 4 years ago

it incredibly is remarkable that the government would not circulate after people who're in violation of the unlawful Immigration Reform and Immigration duty Act of 1996, yet is identifying to sue a state that exceeded a regulation that demands it incredibly is regulation enforcement companies to conform with that federal regulation.

• 1 decade ago

If mexicans cannot come across our border illegally, it will hurt the Mexican economy. Many illegals come here to work and send much of the money they earn back to Mexico. Also, the powerful drug lords who are waging war here in the America will lose business if we crack down on them and they don't want to lose that cash flow either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because President Calderon KNOWS Obama is pushover as well as a traitor, and the Democrat majority in Washington are a bunch of liberal turncoats!

• 1 decade ago

Mexico has nothing to offer. The good old USA is a free handout of food, housing, heathcare, education, transportation and blah blah blah.

Source(s): I just love paying taxes to support this crap.
  • 1 decade ago

Its none of Mexico's GD business.

They should be laughed out of the courtroom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

F@ck Mexico. Who gives a rat's @ss what they think about OUR laws.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we should sue back for all the money we given illeagls and for keeping there crooks in our jails

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because they have 0bama on their side.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.