What does "ncdf ic payment" mean on my bank statement?

I was looking over my bank statement and saw a $200 charge for NCDF IC I have no idea what it is for. I have googled and found nothing. I live in PA and the only thing I could remotely find was for a North Carolina coop. I called my bank and they said it was a purchase made with my debit card. I think I would... show more I was looking over my bank statement and saw a $200 charge for NCDF IC I have no idea what it is for. I have googled and found nothing. I live in PA and the only thing I could remotely find was for a North Carolina coop. I called my bank and they said it was a purchase made with my debit card. I think I would remember a $200 payment.
Update: So my credit union called today and said they have NO idea who this company is. It came out as an ACH. All they know is the company knew my maiden name, that I banked with them, and my account number. This is sooooo confusing! I am assuming it is some sort of debt collector but I never authorized this amount.