10 random name related questions - care to answer?

1. A bit of an odd question, I know, but if you had to associate COLOURS with the following names, which colours would you pick (up to 2 colours for each name): * Serena * Delilah * Carolina * Vivienne * Annabelle * Nathaniel * Sebastian * Hunter * Adam * Caden They're my top five for each... show more 1.
A bit of an odd question, I know, but if you had to associate COLOURS with the following names, which colours would you pick (up to 2 colours for each name):

* Serena
* Delilah
* Carolina
* Vivienne
* Annabelle

* Nathaniel
* Sebastian
* Hunter
* Adam
* Caden

They're my top five for each gender; I thought of this a while ago and now I’m wondering if anyone has the same colour associations as me :)

2.
THIS OR THAT!

* Carter OR Jack
* Avery OR Blake
* William OR Reed
* Christopher OR Yale
* Eric OR Charles

* Ivy OR Belle
* Ruby OR Claire
* Lily OR Blair
* Luna OR Grace
* Isla OR Rose

3.
What would you name two siblings (a boy and a girl) if:

* They had to have the same initials as your favourite actor and actress?
* They had to be named after your least favourite characters from your least favourite TV show?
* They had to have food-themed names?
* They had to somehow be named after video-game consoles?

4.
On the male name Grey:

* What does it make you think of?
* Do you prefer the spelling Grey or Gray?
* If it was a nickname, which would you prefer as a full first – Grayson/Greyson, Grayer/Grayer or Gregory?
* If you had to describe it in one word, what would it be?

5.
What are the biggest baby naming trends where you live? (eg. Where I live, cutesy nicknames as full first names is a very big trend)

6.
What are the most grotesquely “kree8tiv”and over-exaggerated spellings you can think of for:

* Jane
* Beth
* Rose

* Jacob
* Jack
* Chris

7.
What do you think of this all-male sib-set:

* Jasper Stone “Jaspie” – 2yo
* Felix Oscar – 1mo
* Milo Casper – 2mo

It’s not actually a sibset – these are my pets names! Jasper’s my dog, and Felix & Milo are my two new hamsters :) But if they were real siblings, what would you think?

8.
If you had to use a “slang term” (like “Shawty” or “Bro”) as a name, what would it be? At least one for each gender!

9.
If you had to use my GUILTY PLEASURE names to name quadruplets (any genders!), what would you call them?

Here’s my FULL list -- http://docs.google.com/View?id=dt9cq2q_5...

10.
What kind of people annoy you most in this section -

* People who falsely claim that a misspelled/tacky/mis-gendered name has a certain origin or meaning or significance to them to try to justify it's use.

* Funny trolls, like Slappy :)

* People who ask for honest opinions, then hate on you when you tell them that M'kynsiee Grayzlinne is a horrible name.

* Twins/triplets/quads+ trolls, who claim to be pregnant with multiples.

* People who just falsely claim to be pregnant with any number of children.

* People who refuse to accept the true gender/origin/meaning/correct spelling of a name, stating that they are definitely correct when you try to counter argue.

* People who completely rule out any names that aren't of English origin, even when the person asking the question isn't English, because "foreign names sound pretentious".

* Users who don't answer the actual question, but just tell you to name your child their favourite name because it's the best name in the universe.

* People who assume you're pregnant, even when you say "I'm NOT pregnant", just because your asking for names; or people who answer a question about guilty pleasure names with something like "OMDZ DON'T NAME YOUR BABY DAT!" even though you weren't going to.

* People who accuse you of getting defensive when you back up your point about a name.

* Otherr :) please state!

* All of the above.

:)
★? 
Update: EDIT - SEE MY PROFILE FOR THE CORRECT GUILTY PLEASURE LIST! :)
Update 2: OR FIND THE CORRECT LIST HERE - http://www.babynames.com/namelist/975607...
Update 3: YOU SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO FIND THE CORRECT LIST HERE - http://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1...