Has society made genetics racist?

You would have to be a complete fool to deny certain genetic traits, both mental and physical, are more prevalent amongst certain races and groups. With a basic understanding of biology and geography it makes perfect sense. Races were originally confined to certain regions. Traits that arose in one race probably... show more You would have to be a complete fool to deny certain genetic traits, both mental and physical, are more prevalent amongst certain races and groups. With a basic understanding of biology and geography it makes perfect sense. Races were originally confined to certain regions. Traits that arose in one race probably would not arise in another. That trait would be spread throughout that race because, due to geography, they would keep producing offspring with the same race. However pointing out any of these traits somehow is racist, even though it's just genetics. Is our society so absurdly politically correct that even science can be considered racist?
Update: Actually, he is right. Breeds of dog are all the same species. The same subspecies even. Canis lupus familiaris is the taxonomic name for the dog. A pit-bull and a Labrador have about as much in common as two people of different race. A black lab compared to a yellow lab would be more akin to a brown haired... show more Actually, he is right. Breeds of dog are all the same species. The same subspecies even. Canis lupus familiaris is the taxonomic name for the dog. A pit-bull and a Labrador have about as much in common as two people of different race. A black lab compared to a yellow lab would be more akin to a brown haired person's genetics against a blonde haired person's genetics (both of them are the same race).
Update 2: Actually, I'm not Asian, but even if I was, that is irrelevant, as is your intelligence vs education answer. This question did not concern that. I am simply pointing out that it makes perfect logical sense that some traits may be more prevalent in some races and ridiculing societal conditioning that says that... show more Actually, I'm not Asian, but even if I was, that is irrelevant, as is your intelligence vs education answer. This question did not concern that. I am simply pointing out that it makes perfect logical sense that some traits may be more prevalent in some races and ridiculing societal conditioning that says that it is racist to do so.