What movie am I looking for?

I'm trying to remeber what movie I watched a long time ago. i think it was a life time movie.. (lol) It was about a mom and daughter on the run? and they stopped places. I think they had to burry someone and they stole the car and drove all around the states because the police were looking for the mom. This was a long time ago and thats the only memory I had. Its been buggie me for a while now! ha. and if youdo find it could you please give me a trailer so i could see if its the right one or not.

Thanks in advance

When I mean old, I mean like... 2004?? or later or sooner.. mabey late 1990's??? And its not about monsters!!

Favorite Answer

This one comes to mind:

Lies My Mother Told Me (2005 TV movie)

starring Joely Richardson, Hayden Panettiere, Colm Feore, Tim Henry

IMDb synopsis:

Free-spirited Laren Sims runs away with her daughter Haylei, after skipping out on her probation for stealing and spending money using stolen credit cards. Using numerous identities, fake checks, and swiped credit cards, the duo take up roots in Sin City itself- Las Vegas. Against Haylei's wishes, Laren marries wealthy attorney Lucas, and settles down with her daughter to raise horses. But when Laren's criminal past begins to haunt her, the shocking lengths that Laren will undertake to escape it makes for a discovery of more secrets and lies that ultimately end in murder. Based on a true story.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMjXow-h-8

Youtube thumbnail

• arnab

With a elementary Wal-Mart variety camcorder that is impossible. What makes that Hollywood look is the physique fee. maximum classic abode camcorders checklist at some the place around 15-24 Frames consistent with 2d. In a huge Hollywood action picture the digicam's run at 32 FPS. Your maximum suitable guess for a 32 FPS digicam is a Cannon XL1. i latterly bought on eBay for around a million,500. additionally in case you're utilizing a digicam you will desire to flow the action picture utilizing a firewire fairly than a drag & drop approach.

i wish i could help, im so sorry, i know what its like not to know the name of a movie you're thinking of. i hate that feeling.

thelma and louise i dont know

dawn of the dead