WR, Who would you want on your team: Brandon Marshall or Calvin Johnson?

• JLD
    Best Answer

Calvin Johnson. Both are good but Marshall can give you a headache and he recently had a hip surgery, same one he broke which could be minor or major to his performance. Dolphins refuse to give to much details are downplaying the injury. If I was a GM, I'd want Johnson.

Calvin Johnson. The two have pretty equal stats but if Calvin Johnson is very consistent and if he had a top 10 quarterback throwing to him he would be the best receiver in the league. Where brandon marshall has had some mediocre quarterbacks at least. Not to mention that Brandon Marshall has a bit of an attitude problem and gave the broncos some trouble in signing him at the beggining of last season

Brandon Marshall. The reason why is that he is consistent and he plays strong and he does his thing every game and plays hard. The only problem he had was he outplayed his contract and he wanted to be paid like he should. Calvin Johnson is a great receiver on a bad team. The guys runs very well for his size and he can make the highlight catch and he brings excitement on the field.

Brandon Marshall

Megatron Aka Calvin Johnson.

do not have faith Marshall in Miami, so if i'm choosing between those 2 Calvin Johnson via some distance. He would have an excellent 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, yet i might prob take a rb at this element reckoning on who's left and what you initiate on your league.

• WOW NO QUESTION i cant beleive people are going the other way its BRANDON MARSHALL he is so athtic people on sports nation say hes the best athlte they ever seen he is always open he got 300 catches in 3 seasons with jay cultler and kyle orton orton is not even good if marshall had a great QB like tom brady peyton manning drew brees brett farve he would catch 120 passes

Calvin Johnson both good but Calvin Johnson do not bring negative to the team.

• Ajay

For now, I would want Calvin Johnson on my team. Brandon has the talent but after hearing about all the drama that went on with him and his coach, I think it would be a huge risk to pick him. right now the last thing every NFL team dosen't want is a locker room cancer.

Both of them have a ton of talent, but Marshall is a suspension waiting to happen. I'd rather have Johnson.