how much should i sell this computer for?

dell latitude c610 in very good condition.

specs:

intel pentium III-M

768mb SDram

radeon mobility

20gb hard drive?

thanks

also, where or how should i sell it?

windows xp proffesional service pack 3

uhh no floppy disk people. it does have a newer cd/dvd drive though

Favorite Answer

$20.00

I would pay only $5.00 just to get the motherboard standoff screws, the floppy drive, and a few cables, the rest is scrap.

*edit*

Oh common, a thumbs down? Someone would actually pay more than $20.00 for that? If I had that machine and I was not interested in the few parts that are still useful, I would pay someone $10.00 just to get it out of my house. List it on a local recycler to sell it, recycle it, or put an add somewhere. Craig's list it. Ebay it. $50.00 is crazy for that.

*one more edit*

It just occured to me it is a laptop. That explains the lack of a floppy. Well, I still wouldn't pay more than $40.00 for it.

• DrDave

You would be lucky to get 50 bucks. Don't get me wrong, I have one, its still working to this day but its obsolete, not upgradeable, and about good for browsing and streaming video.

I would say somewhere between 50 - 75. but that's just me.