Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how much should i sell this computer for?

dell latitude c610 in very good condition.

specs:

intel pentium III-M

768mb SDram

radeon mobility

20gb hard drive?

thanks

Update:

also, where or how should i sell it?

Update 2:

windows xp proffesional service pack 3

Update 3:

uhh no floppy disk people. it does have a newer cd/dvd drive though

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

$20.00

I would pay only $5.00 just to get the motherboard standoff screws, the floppy drive, and a few cables, the rest is scrap.

*edit*

Oh common, a thumbs down? Someone would actually pay more than $20.00 for that? If I had that machine and I was not interested in the few parts that are still useful, I would pay someone $10.00 just to get it out of my house. List it on a local recycler to sell it, recycle it, or put an add somewhere. Craig's list it. Ebay it. $50.00 is crazy for that.

*one more edit*

It just occured to me it is a laptop. That explains the lack of a floppy. Well, I still wouldn't pay more than $40.00 for it.

• DrDave
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You would be lucky to get 50 bucks. Don't get me wrong, I have one, its still working to this day but its obsolete, not upgradeable, and about good for browsing and streaming video.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say somewhere between 50 - 75. but that's just me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.