What's your favorite baseball player? (day 5)?

Over the next week, Im conducting a research poll to see who your favorite player is. It's just a fun research survey to see who fan's favorite players are. It can be any player from any team. A pitcher, a catcher, anyone.It does have to be a currently playing baseball player, not someone from the past(im... show more Over the next week, Im conducting a research poll to see who your favorite player is.
It's just a fun research survey to see who fan's favorite players are. It can be any player from any team. A pitcher, a catcher, anyone.It does have to be a currently playing baseball player, not someone from the past(im going to make that poll after this one) I'll post the results from the previous day's results the next day. Then on the last day of the poll, I'll post the top 10 favorite player from around baseball. I'll also post the top favorite baseball player from each team as well on the last day. Im going to try to do a BQ along with the poll as well.
So, who's your favorite player? :).

You can also post a reason why you like this player as well if you want.

BQ: Is your favorite player going to be in the All star game this year?

*You can only vote once in this poll since it's fair to everyone
* You can star if you like, even if you already voted in the previous day's poll