Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Survey: Do you keep any interesting books or magazines on your living room toffee cable?

Favorite Answer

If I owned this imaginary toffee cable I would

I have newspapers, coffee stains, and a million magazines and books. Poor thing. Oh, I'm digging through the mess now and found some old music tapes... I should probably clean this up. Star for you. :)

We know you meant coffee table. =)

Uhh, yeh I have 2 people magazine special editions about celebrities who died too soon, some magazines I keep to clip articles out of, and a mess of newspapers that have piled up.

• CHRIS

I have no Living room Coffee table to put them on...

EDIT: I didn't even realize it says Toffee Cable LOL

F: If Im by myself in the house I will get my dog to get it, if my husband is in I'll get him to get it. I cant even get close enough to a spider to put a glass over it! Im petrified of them! One time Ive had to have my neighbour in to catch a spider and another time I did a six mile round journey to pick my sister-in-law up to come and catch a spider for me then I had to take her home again after!

indeed....... one of my faves i think everyone should check out at some point or anither in their lifetime... called "Tao to Cheng," Great way to look at life in a theoretical sense...

then there's always some type of John Grisham books around my living room as well...

Ohhh and I almost forgot... Dr. Seuss's Green Eggs and Ham... my all time favorite... lmao!

Source(s): btw im not a big fan of soccer either, but I enjoy watching a game or two especially the USA play. lol I didn't realize that Q would cause such a scene... I shouldve posted it under soccer section... thanks for answering though my dear friend!

I ate all the toffee, so no

• ?

Nope.

They are thrown into the closet, i don't have a coffee table.

Toffee cable, lol

There are different kinds on our table --Fashion - Geology and P.B.R. magazines .