Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

is throwing your hair in the garbage safe?

I wanted to be sure because in biology we learned that it had DNA and stuff so is is safe?

Favorite Answer

My grandma buried her hair to get thicker so voodoo people don't find them and put a spell on her.

I cut mine in small pieces, in the trash they go!

It's safe as long as you are cool with evil scientific corporations making replicants using DNA samples from your hair.

Lol. Just kidding. There's no problem with that.

No, I threw my hair in the garbage once and someone ending up using it in a polyjuice potion and killed my parents.

Afraid of being fined for littering your hair on the street? Or just paranoid they will try and clone you? The things trash collectors are capable of these days.. freaky. rofl

Of course it is safe, hair can pose no harm and many people throw out hair everyday. yes hair has DNA but that does not make it unsafe to throw away

no it goes in a bio hazard since its biological substances

jk of course u can through it in the trash how can u not know have u never cut your hair before

What, you think someone is going to commit a crime, and scatter your hair everywhere? Or clone you?

It's fine.

it is safe, but you should visit matteroftrust.org and see what else you could do with this abundant renewable source!

donate it to a hair collection agency so it goes to cancer patients wigs

What do you think barber shops do?