What happens when one gets two dui's in five days with 3 charges of child endangerment?

My ex was charged with a dui and child endangerment on the 5th and then on the 12th was in a minor accident, charged again with a dui, and another two counts of child endangerment. Her first court date is the 30th. My question is what is the first court date for, how severe are the charges at hand, will she lose custody, and what will happen ie is jail time immediate?

It was in the state of Georgia

Favorite Answer

Sounds like not a good sign, especially with child endangerment when DUI happened.. She might lose her custody rights and DUI penalties will be severe because of child involvement which will most likely add the burden. You might want to seek an advice from DUI lawyer in your state...Not sure about specific Georgia state, but here I found some related DUI laws and lawyers information, hope this helps and good luck!

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?iXzZ

Child Endangerment is a Severe crime in the state of Georgia so you will most likely end up with FULL sole custody(yay for you cause you are a great dad), as for the dui's I am pretty sure they don't screw around with that especially in this case where it was in a matter of days that they happened. So she may do some jail time probably not a whole lot of time in jail but some time all in the same...... Best of luck to you sweetie

• tepper

No. Freedom of religion means ALL faith even with what Arthwit Rail thinks. I have a extra powerful question: ought to Christians be further up on expenditures of kid Endangerment for practise them from a e book that continually contradicts itself? Rev. Dr. Donald Betz D.D.

• WRG

There are 50 states in the US and each one has a different set of laws and penalties for breaking them.

depends on how good of lawyer she gets.