What is half life steam?

I ve got this very good naruto game called Naruto Naiteki Kensei MOD.But it says that it requires Half life 1 steam

I have found many versions of half life on the internet for download but i dont which one is steam.Can you help me please??????

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Darth
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent efforts to larger releases. Steam also has other features including community features, automated game updates, and in-game voice and chat.

There are over 1,100 games available through Steam.[3] In January 2010 Valve claimed that it had surpassed 25 million active user accounts,[4] and regularly has in excess of two million concurrent users.[5] Although Valve never releases sales figures, Steam is considered by its competitors and clients to be the market leader, with an estimated 70% of the digital distribution market.[6]

Many major publishers have catalogs on Steam, including Electronic Arts, Activision, 2K Games, Ubisoft, THQ, Sega, Codemasters, id Software, LucasArts, Capcom, Rockstar Games and Bethesda Softworks."

Half life is a game made by valve.

The mod probably requires you to have the game "half life"

• 4 years ago

till now Steam became widespread, you ought to. do not think of now you are able to. Steam must be put in. Hell, you do not even desire the disc anymore. as quickly as Steam is downloaded and put in, all you would be able to desire to do is enter the serial into Steam and that's going to be attentive to what you have and setting up it which you would be able to play. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Think of HL Steam as a club with different floors with different type of musics to dance with. Before you can get into this club to dance with YOUR type of music, you gotta enter the main building. The main building in this case is Steam and one of the musics you can dance with is the game you named.

HL Steam (oftware) should first be installed on your computer, then it shows you a list of available games which are installed. Then you go ahead and select one to play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.