Poll: Are you a 90s kid?

What's your favorite memory of the 90s?

Favorite Answer

yes

Oh my gosh, I guess the toy fads: pogs, furbies, etc and the boy bands (I was obsessed with Backstreet Boys)! :)

Oh I was raised 90's, I was born in 1985! :)

I know this is really late, but that's what most kids remember from the 90's. To me, I remembered when the Gameboy Color came out and the craze (from where I'm at) of getting your favorite color. Kids obsessed with collecting Pokemon cards. Some kids had tamagotchis. I remembered when we had the N64, some of the games wouldn't work, so I had to blow on the cartridge. For music, the only I thing I remembered was the Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Eminem making his first appearance and starting out, etc. Sadly, I remembered the fashion......ankle boots, belly tops, crocs, low-rise and boot-cut pants (late 90's thing), large hoop earrings (another late 90's thing), etc. BQ: 1995 :D

• Yeah

I remember those curly shoelaces, furbies, light up shoes, Pocahontas, Sailor Moon, Sky Dancers, Windows 95..anything of the 90's is a favorite

Source(s): 1992. you be surprised what a kid can remember
  • Yes!!

Memory going to Chucky Cheese

YEAH 90s were the best

id have too say the TV shows TV now sucks I mean that in the hellz happend to MTV =O

Yes born in 91

"Are you a 90s kid?"

You mean I was born in the 90s??

If so, then yes, I am!! :-D

LOL!! X-D

I was born in 93...so most I remember are things for little kids hehehe.

Like Pokemon, Furbies,Hey!Arnold,AHH! Real Monsters!, Rugrats, kooshballs, MC Hammer,Janet Jackson,that's about some of my favorites =]

Yes, cartoons were way better in the 90's

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffanys?

She said I think I remember the film, Yes I recall, We both kinda liked it.