求職面試英文自我介紹

請幫我翻下面的英文

<不要用翻譯機 謝謝>

我的名子是XXX

畢業於XXX

我喜歡接觸人群

今天謝謝你門給我機會面試

也許我在社會上經驗不足

但是 我仍然願意為貴公司服務

Rating
  • 偵探
    Favorite Answer

My name is and I graduated from .I like to get along with various people.Today I am very appreciated that you gave me this chance of interview.Maybe I am not very experienced in the society.But,I still very willingly serve for this good company.

• 金恩

My name is XXX and graduated from XXX. I like the feeling to get along with groups. Today I'm very appreciated with you to give me an interview chance.

Although I have very few experience in working filed, but I'd like to work in you this valuable company.