My Summerslam Card Results + My Cyber Sunday Card (vote for the choices and rate the show)?

SUMMERSLAM:

Shane McMahon wanted to replace these "Stupid Concepts known as Pay Per View's" Vince said that he'll make him a deal, Shane will pick a wrestler and Vince will pick a wrestler, those two will fight at Summerslam and if Shane's wrestler wins, they get rid of the new ppv's and bring back the old, if Vince's wrestler wins then Shane will not ever become in charge of WWE. Who will win, stay tuned to find out.

Number 1 Contenders match for IC championship: Shad vs JTG

WINNER: Shad Gaspard after the Samoan Drop

Promo: Shane McMahon: Tonight my client will face Vince's client. We will get these sh*tty ppv's out and bring back... Unforgiven, No Mercy, Backlash, and my favorite Cyber Sunday. We will destroy Vince, won't me client. *Kane walks in with a big evil smile on his face* Kane: I will unleash H*ll on whoever I face tonight. I am the Big Red Machine, and I will kill whoever I face. *laughs evil*

Women's/Diva's Championship Unification match: Layla (Women's champ) vs Eve (Diva's champ)

WINNER: Layla after Layla distracts the ref long enough for McCool to run in for the Faithbreaker, Layla pins 1 2 3.

Alex Riley vs The Miz (If the Miz loses he is sent to NXT Season 3 with pro: Alex Riley)

WINNER: Alex Riley after reversing the Skull Crushing Finale into the TKO

Vince McMahon Promo: Shane is going to lose tonight, Kane will get beat by my monster, Big Show. Big Show: Kane, we've faced and we've tagged together, but tonight I will dominate you, I will hit you with the final Chokeslam and pin your unconscious body to the mat.... 1...... 2...... 3. The Big Show will haunt you and dominate you, watch this. *shows video on titraton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kHmxRRr

Youtube thumbnail

No Disqualification: Rey Mysterio vs Ted Dibiase

WINNER: Ted Dibiase after reversing the 619 Jump into the shot with the Million Dollar Title

Unified Tag Team Championship; Elimination match: Hart Dynasty (champions) vs The Uso's vs Luke Gallows and CM Punk vs Wade Barrett and William Regal

WINNERS: Hart Dynasty after Punk hits the GTS on Jey Uso for the pin. The Harts hit the Hart Attack on Gallows for the second elimination. Barrett hits The Pinnacle on Smith, 1.... 2.... Kidd breaks it up. Kidd picks him up for the Code Blue, Regal runs towards him, he drops Barrett, and locks Regal in his own move: The Regal Stretch. Regal taps and gives The Hart Dynasty the win.

Kane with Shane McMahon vs Big Show with Vince McMahon

WINNER: (read to find out) Big Show hits the Closeline right away, Kane then gets up and kicks him in the gut. Kane punches him in the face. Big Show Tackles Kane. He punches him rapidly, 1 2 3 4, he gets up, he stomps on Kane. Kane grabs him foot and throws him down to the ground. Kane then locks Big Show in a Ground Sleeper. Big Show stands up and shoves Kane off, Show Big Boots him. Big Show, Chokeslams him, Kane reverses it into a headbutt, he then gets the Chokeslam. 1 2 3 (sorry for sucky results)

CYBER SUNDAY:

Cyber Sunday is back and Live here at the Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas! A special thanks to Aerosmith for singing Slow Ride, Summerslam's theme song.

Shane McMahon: Last month, Kane Chokeslammed Big Show, and won the match before, and kept me in the business, and brought back this Pay Per View: Cyber Sunday. Tonight is viewer's choice, to any one who texted in. Tonight, in the Main Event, the man who made this pay per view happen, Kane. Will be competing for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, let's start this Pay Per View. Let's start this off with...... Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingson vs Challenger: Shad Gaspard.

Intercontinetal Championship: Kofi Kingston vs Shad Gaspard

A: Ladder Match

B: Hardcore Match

C: Lumberjack Match

Contract Match:

A: The Miz vs Kaval

B: Michael McGillicutty vs Titus O'Neill

C: Percy Watson vs Lucky Cannon

Divas Championship: Alicia Fox vs Maryse

A: Bra and Panties

B: No DQ Match

C: Buck Naked Match

Ted Dibiase Jr. vs The Miz

A: Million Dollar Championship

B: United States Championship

C: Unification Championship

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs ______

A: The Uso's

B: Straight Edge Society

C: Wade Barrett and William Regal

NXT Battle:

A: Season 1 vs Season 2

B: Complete Battle Royal

C: Rookies vs Pro's

World Heavyweight Championship: Kane vs Undertaker

A: Hell in a Cell

B: Buried Alive

C: Inferno

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lumberjack Match

Contract Match:

The Miz vs Kaval

Buck Naked Match

United States Championship

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs ______

Straight Edge Society

NXT Battle:

Rookies vs Pro's

Inferno

• 10 years ago

B: Hardcore Match

Contract Match:

B: Michael McGillicutty vs Titus O'Neill

C: Buck Naked Match

C: Unification Championship

Unified Tag Team Championship: Hart Dynasty vs SES

NXT Battle:Complete Battle Royal: Complete Battle Royal

Hell in the cell

• 4 years ago

• Really good card, very interesting. I only wish that Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday was still around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.