Is it illegal to use pictures you found from google images on your bookmarks to sell them?

I am eleven, so please do not be so critical about my knowledge with this whole thing. Anyway, I use google images to find pictures for my bookmarks. I plan on selling them, but this thought came to me, asking if it was illegal or not. So here I am asking this question. Does giving credit on the back of... show more I am eleven, so please do not be so critical about my knowledge with this whole thing.

Anyway, I use google images to find pictures for my bookmarks. I plan on selling them, but this thought came to me, asking if it was illegal or not. So here I am asking this question. Does giving credit on the back of bookmarks change anything?

Also, what is the best way for a kid to sell bookmarks? I use Photoshop and make my own templates, then print them out on thick paper. Please help, I'd love to make money. Thanks.