child and family services?

when people call child and family services will they say who and why their for? in other words will they say my name.

Favorite Answer

I don't quite understand what you're asking, but if you're asking if you can call

Child Protective Services and remain anonymous, the answer is yes. You don't have to give your name or address, and remember to block your number before you call them if you don't want them tracing the call. Just make sure that you have a legitimate reason to call them - not just because you want to get someone in trouble. They dont' have time to fool around with prank callers. Just remember that they will take your call very seriously and you might be the cause of someone having their kids taken away, so be 100% sure that you have a very serious issue to talk to them about.

Face the facts, family services is the 21st century Gestapo. The have far too much power and far too little control. Instead of serving children they use them as job security. Parents today have less to say about their children than at any other time in history. It dos not take much to understand why the youth of today is so messed up. They are told by everyone that their parents are dummies and can't enforce any rules. In the old days a good smack on the *** solved control problems but in today's society that is child abuse. When family controls are removed society is not able to fill the gap. I am very glad my children are grown. They will have a tough time controlling the grandchildren with the open immorality of politics, violence all over the airways and the decadent music forced on the young.