Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Using these lists of names what would you name six kids?

Using these two lists of names, what would you use for six kids {you may choose the genders}. And they are siblings, so make sure they flow.

And if you could, please say WHY you chose these names {whether because of associations, general biases or just the sound}.

GIRLS--

Matilda.

Katherine.

Isabelle.

Scarlett.

Annabelle.

Caroline.

Helena.

Audrina.

Noelle.

Adeline.

Ivy.

Selena.

Emmeline.

Madeleine.

Charlotte.

Savannah.

Lucy.

Grace.

Sophia.

Violet.

BOYS--

Maxwell.

Damon.

Hayden.

Elliott.

Reid.

Blake.

Sebastien.

Henry.

Wade.

Samuel.

Jacob.

Austen.

Jeremy.

Erik.

Dwight.

Calvin.

Grant.

Dalton.

Jasper.

Wilson.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I'll do middle names as well, because I am different.

I would have more boys then girls, for the reason that, I already have two rooms in my house with very boy-ish themes, and many baby boy clothes. Haha.

Elliott Jacob "Eli"-

I chose this name because Elliot is on my list, and I love the nickname Eli, but I don't like how popular Elijah is, so I prefer Elliott. I chose Jacob because it's my nephews name, and it's close to my sons name, Caleb.

Hayden Blake "Hade"-

I like the sound of Hayden, but Dan doesn't like it, so of course, I can't use it. He likes Brayden though. Blech. And as for Blake, I also just love this name, and it's on my own list with Zachary.

Samuel Austen "Sam"-

I prefer Samson, but it was between this and Jeremy, and I prefer Samuel over Jeremy.I love the nickname Sam, which is why I chose it. As for Austen, well, I love Jane Austen, so I guess, association.

Wilson Reid "Will"-

I chose this because it is unique, and I love the nickname Will, but I can never use William, because of our friend, and because I used Liam, after him, as Ash's middle name. So now, I get Will, with a unique sounding name. I chose Reid because I like Rhys, and they sound similar.

Isabelle Lucy "Bella"-

I like the sound of Bella, and I know it's super popular, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine, and I've loved this name ever since I went to Italy with my family and everyone called me "Bella". It was fun. And I think it fits with the boys names.

Sophia Grace "Sophie"-

I love Sophia, and the meaning is beautiful, and I also think it fits well with the rest of the names. Grace is a guilty pleasure of mine.

"Eli, Hade, Sam, Will, Bella & Sophie"

~Although, I would probably never do that because I don;t like siblings with the same first letter names.

• Kaydee
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Lucy Savannah

Grace(Gracie) Katherine

Sophia Madeleine

Hayden Wilson

Austen Henry

Grant Jeremy

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Violet Emmeline

Grace Charlotte

Lucy Scarlett

Maxwell Reid

Sebastien Blake

Jacob Hnery

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I choose three boys and three girls

Madeleine Sophia~~I've loved this combination for a long time

Katherine Violet~~Katherine is classic and about the same length as Madeleine is

Savannah Grace~~This is just beautiful. All the girls have long-ish names.

Samuel Jacob~~two biblical names that complement each other nicely

Maxwell Henry~~I like how Henry sounds with Maxwell

Jasper Wade~~This looks cool

So I'd have Madeleine, Kate, Savannah, Sam, Max and Jasper

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Martha
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Elisa Wren Heidi Sophia Mariana Ava Kara Jade Ashley Willow & Levi Dallas Levi Owen Dallas Owen Dallas Weston Maxwell Logan

• 10 years ago

Sophia Caroline--I love love love the nickname Sophie!! And Caroline is sorta after my mom (her name is Carol

Anabelle Grace--I would called her Ana, because I think it's a cute nickname. Grace is just a classic sweet girl's name.

Madeleine Charlotte--Maddy is a super common nickname but I still LOVE it.

Elliott Henry--Elliott is such a great name. I like that it's masculine, but not super common. Henry just sounds good with it.

Wilson Grant--Will is a great name, and Wilson is more fun than the traditional William, I like it.

Calvin Samuel--I know a little boy named Calvin and he is a cutie!

Sophia Caroline

Anabelle Grace

Madeleine Charlotte

Elliott Henry

Wilson Grant

Calvin Samuel

Sophie, Ana, Maddy, Elliott, Will, and Cal!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Matilda Emmeline Scarlet.

Helena Adeline Ivy.

Charlotte Lucy Noelle.

Jasper Elliot Damon. [initials spell JED, could work as a nickname, bonus lol]

Jeremy Sebastien Grant.

Calvin Maxwell Henry.

Tilly, Lena, Lottie, Jazz/Jed, Remy, and Cal. -- nickname IDEAS, not rules, lol, it's up to you.

I think they flow nicely. I put 2 middles because that's how I do my own lists, not sure if you do as well since you didn't specify. I like the names and the flow of the names, and they're all names I like. I did like most of your boy names though, and your girl names were more not my style, but I found ones I liked for this question.

• 10 years ago

Girls:

Selena Madeline

Grace Noelle

Sophia Adeline

Boys:

Hayden Maxwell

Jasper Blake

Elliot Wade

• 10 years ago

Violet Adeline: I love the name Violet its on my list..and Adeline just sounds like such a happy name.

Charlotte Annabelle: Charlotte is also a name on my list #2 actulally its just so elegant and sophisticated...and Annabelle sounds almost Melodic...

Sophia Grace: Sophia is a soft and pretty sounding name that i've liked since I started collecting names, as was Grace.

Henry Sebastian: Henry is one of my fav. names, its so strong and masculine. Sebastian was just a name i thought was so cool.

Maxwell Elliott: I love the name Max and Maxwell is a pretty cool name too ...Elliott is this name of this boy i know and I quite like the name.

Jacob Reid: Jacob is such a popular name but I love it so much and Reid was actually the first name on my list when i was 8 because it was in a book i read.

so: Violet, Charlotte, Sophia "Sophie", Henry, Maxwell"Max" and Jacob "Jake"

• In Order of age:

Isabelle Katherine

Jacob Reid

Jeremy Henry

Madeleine Noelle

Savannah Grace

Charlotte Sophia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.