Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Using these lists of names what would you name six kids?

Using these two lists of names, what would you use for six kids {you may choose the genders}. And they are siblings, so make sure they flow.

And if you could, please say WHY you chose these names {whether because of associations, general biases or just the sound}.

GIRLS--

Matilda.

Katherine.

Isabelle.

Scarlett.

Annabelle.

Caroline.

Helena.

Audrina.

Noelle.

Adeline.

Ivy.

Selena.

Emmeline.

Madeleine.

Charlotte.

Savannah.

Lucy.

Grace.

Sophia.

Violet.

BOYS--

Maxwell.

Damon.

Hayden.

Elliott.

Reid.

Blake.

Sebastien.

Henry.

Wade.

Samuel.

Jacob.

Austen.

Jeremy.

Erik.

Dwight.

Calvin.

Grant.

Dalton.

Jasper.

Wilson.

• Best Answer

I'll do middle names as well, because I am different.

I would have more boys then girls, for the reason that, I already have two rooms in my house with very boy-ish themes, and many baby boy clothes. Haha.

Elliott Jacob "Eli"-

I chose this name because Elliot is on my list, and I love the nickname Eli, but I don't like how popular Elijah is, so I prefer Elliott. I chose Jacob because it's my nephews name, and it's close to my sons name, Caleb.

Hayden Blake "Hade"-

I like the sound of Hayden, but Dan doesn't like it, so of course, I can't use it. He likes Brayden though. Blech. And as for Blake, I also just love this name, and it's on my own list with Zachary.

Samuel Austen "Sam"-

I prefer Samson, but it was between this and Jeremy, and I prefer Samuel over Jeremy.I love the nickname Sam, which is why I chose it. As for Austen, well, I love Jane Austen, so I guess, association.

Wilson Reid "Will"-

I chose this because it is unique, and I love the nickname Will, but I can never use William, because of our friend, and because I used Liam, after him, as Ash's middle name. So now, I get Will, with a unique sounding name. I chose Reid because I like Rhys, and they sound similar.

Isabelle Lucy "Bella"-

I like the sound of Bella, and I know it's super popular, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine, and I've loved this name ever since I went to Italy with my family and everyone called me "Bella". It was fun. And I think it fits with the boys names.

Sophia Grace "Sophie"-

I love Sophia, and the meaning is beautiful, and I also think it fits well with the rest of the names. Grace is a guilty pleasure of mine.

"Eli, Hade, Sam, Will, Bella & Sophie"

~Although, I would probably never do that because I don;t like siblings with the same first letter names.

• Kaydee

Lucy Savannah

Grace(Gracie) Katherine

Sophia Madeleine

Hayden Wilson

Austen Henry

Grant Jeremy

Violet Emmeline

Grace Charlotte

Lucy Scarlett

Maxwell Reid

Sebastien Blake

Jacob Hnery

I choose three boys and three girls

Madeleine Sophia~~I've loved this combination for a long time

Katherine Violet~~Katherine is classic and about the same length as Madeleine is

Savannah Grace~~This is just beautiful. All the girls have long-ish names.

Samuel Jacob~~two biblical names that complement each other nicely

Maxwell Henry~~I like how Henry sounds with Maxwell

Jasper Wade~~This looks cool

So I'd have Madeleine, Kate, Savannah, Sam, Max and Jasper

• Martha

Elisa Wren Heidi Sophia Mariana Ava Kara Jade Ashley Willow & Levi Dallas Levi Owen Dallas Owen Dallas Weston Maxwell Logan

Sophia Caroline--I love love love the nickname Sophie!! And Caroline is sorta after my mom (her name is Carol

Anabelle Grace--I would called her Ana, because I think it's a cute nickname. Grace is just a classic sweet girl's name.

Madeleine Charlotte--Maddy is a super common nickname but I still LOVE it.

Elliott Henry--Elliott is such a great name. I like that it's masculine, but not super common. Henry just sounds good with it.

Wilson Grant--Will is a great name, and Wilson is more fun than the traditional William, I like it.

Calvin Samuel--I know a little boy named Calvin and he is a cutie!

Sophia Caroline

Anabelle Grace

Madeleine Charlotte

Elliott Henry

Wilson Grant

Calvin Samuel

Sophie, Ana, Maddy, Elliott, Will, and Cal!

Matilda Emmeline Scarlet.

Helena Adeline Ivy.

Charlotte Lucy Noelle.

Jasper Elliot Damon. [initials spell JED, could work as a nickname, bonus lol]

Jeremy Sebastien Grant.

Calvin Maxwell Henry.

Tilly, Lena, Lottie, Jazz/Jed, Remy, and Cal. -- nickname IDEAS, not rules, lol, it's up to you.

I think they flow nicely. I put 2 middles because that's how I do my own lists, not sure if you do as well since you didn't specify. I like the names and the flow of the names, and they're all names I like. I did like most of your boy names though, and your girl names were more not my style, but I found ones I liked for this question.

Girls:

Selena Madeline

Grace Noelle

Sophia Adeline

Boys:

Hayden Maxwell

Jasper Blake

Elliot Wade

Violet Adeline: I love the name Violet its on my list..and Adeline just sounds like such a happy name.

Charlotte Annabelle: Charlotte is also a name on my list #2 actulally its just so elegant and sophisticated...and Annabelle sounds almost Melodic...

Sophia Grace: Sophia is a soft and pretty sounding name that i've liked since I started collecting names, as was Grace.

Henry Sebastian: Henry is one of my fav. names, its so strong and masculine. Sebastian was just a name i thought was so cool.

Maxwell Elliott: I love the name Max and Maxwell is a pretty cool name too ...Elliott is this name of this boy i know and I quite like the name.

Jacob Reid: Jacob is such a popular name but I love it so much and Reid was actually the first name on my list when i was 8 because it was in a book i read.

so: Violet, Charlotte, Sophia "Sophie", Henry, Maxwell"Max" and Jacob "Jake"

• In Order of age:

Isabelle Katherine

Jacob Reid

Jeremy Henry

Madeleine Noelle

Savannah Grace

Charlotte Sophia