promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
runner1 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Is Thomas Jones K.C. RB worth taking in upcoming Fantasy football drafts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but not until the later rounds. I would only use him when my starters are on their bye weeks.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • MFFL
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Take this from a chiefs fan. Jamaal Charles will be the featured back, he's a great running back. He rushed for nearly 1,500 yards in about 8 games last year. This year he'll rush for at least 1,800 yards. Thomas Jones will get playing time, but not like he did with the jets. I dont know if i would draft him but maybe pick him up later in the season if you need a back and he's producing for KC.

• yancy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

once you're worrying extra about yardage and TD's and not includes, take Jones. As a Tampa fan i will inform you our line sucks at placing out holes extra so than the Jets whose line is merely terrible at conserving off the bypass rush. 2d it really is going to take a minimum of 5 video games beforehand the QB difficulty receives straightened out (Chucky's going to objective to allow Sims the possibility to maintain his job. After that or the appendix surgical treatment, which ever comes first Garcia must have the job outright) so defenses are going to be targeted on preventing the run. third, Alstott continues to be on the crew and he will take a number of those short backyard TD's far flung from Williams at the same time as Jones will nonetheless be the guy for the most area in those situations for the Jets. Fourth, there continues to be the again harm and it is complicated to inform at the same time as one is one hundred% again from those issues. Jones has continuously been consistent in getting yards (I reported it then the #$%* Bucs must have kept him and were given rid of Pittman and that i nonetheless say it now.) Take Jones contained in the third and then in a later round seize some promising yardage ability like Marshawn Lynch to characteristic insurance

• 1 decade ago

I dont think so. He is predicted to have a pretty good year, but Jamaal Charles could be the next big star so if you can get Jones in a later round then take him, but not before what he's worth

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't risk it. He could be a great wavier wire guy in the future, however if you have nobody else to pick with that last pick then maybe you can look at Thomas Jones, but if other guys like Jahvid Best, Ryan Matthews, Felix Jones are available pick them first.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't take any Chief in a fantasy draft other than Charles or maybe Bowe.

That team is just too much of a mess.

• john
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Late round he is a good pick for sure, but he's gotta be on your bench because he will most likely split carries.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, he's the backup to Jamal Charles.

• 1 decade ago

in later rounds yes pick him up. i say around 8th or 9th take a look at picking him up

• 1 decade ago

ya because K,C cant do anything but give him the ball

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.