Where can I get my lip pierced near Dumfries, Virginia that isn't a tattoo shop?

I want to get my lip pierced and my mom gave me the okay, but she said she will not let me have ti done at a tattoo shop. The only places I can find that will do it are tattoo shops.

Favorite Answer

The only places that pierce people are going to be tattoo shops or stand alone piercing shops. Spencers does not pierce people and neither will any other place in the mall.

your mom is being ridiculous, and uneducated.

Tattoo artists have gone thru schooling and courses and workshops to learn how to do it right, and how to do it safely without giving nerve damage, breaking capillaries etc etc.

if you go to a crappy piercing shop you are prolly going to get pierced wiht a gun (the worst idea ever!) which is very harful for your skin

tattoo shops may have an image, but they also know thier sh!t. and they run clean stores...

maybe ask your mom why cant you do it at a tattoo shop. maybe she is smart and realizes there isnt such a thing as jsut a piercing shop.

besides, tattoo shops often have a guy who specializes in piercings

Um i think some Spencers does it, not sure about all though.