Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I get my lip pierced near Dumfries, Virginia that isn't a tattoo shop?

I want to get my lip pierced and my mom gave me the okay, but she said she will not let me have ti done at a tattoo shop. The only places I can find that will do it are tattoo shops.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only places that pierce people are going to be tattoo shops or stand alone piercing shops. Spencers does not pierce people and neither will any other place in the mall.

• 1 decade ago

your mom is being ridiculous, and uneducated.

Tattoo artists have gone thru schooling and courses and workshops to learn how to do it right, and how to do it safely without giving nerve damage, breaking capillaries etc etc.

if you go to a crappy piercing shop you are prolly going to get pierced wiht a gun (the worst idea ever!) which is very harful for your skin

tattoo shops may have an image, but they also know thier sh!t. and they run clean stores...

maybe ask your mom why cant you do it at a tattoo shop. maybe she is smart and realizes there isnt such a thing as jsut a piercing shop.

besides, tattoo shops often have a guy who specializes in piercings

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um i think some Spencers does it, not sure about all though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.