"Harlem VS Bed-Stuy" Which is more dangerous?

Hey i was just wondering which neighborhood in New York is more dangerous to visit on my own during the night. I know these 2 neighborhoods have improved dramatically over the past decade but still,...it has the highest drug rate in Brooklyn and Manhattan....sooo i got curious..

• DON W
    Best Answer

I'd say that, on the whole, Bed-Stuy is still more dangerous than Harlem.

Matt Hardy is a professional. WWE would have never brought him back to do the storyline had he not been able to prove that he could be professional about it. Had a serious injury occurred, it would most likely not be malicious and would be treated like every other serious injury WWE encounters. That storyline was just as dangerous as putting Shawn Michaels against Bret Hart in 1997. Those two legitimately hated each other and had no respect for one another. I'm guessing that by the time Matt was brought back in, he had come to terms with the situation and had moved on anyway.

ummm well I live in Harlem...yeah it is not the best place but I have not had anything bad happen to me. my brother got mugged for his Ipod touch...(bunch of morons ..the education is so bad that even the thieves are dumb bc they mug people around where they live.) aside from that...

the whole city and world is dangerous. from what I hear, Brooklyn is still bad-except some areas buw whatever to that-

my advice, dont hang out around 5 am if you are gonna be taking the train alone, those hours and in the subway is when most robberies occur.

the drug thing, do you do drugs? I wouldnt worry about them.

Bed Stuy