Is this a good book plot? Any other ideas for it?

So I've been brainstorming on a plot for a book I'm going to write. Here's the plot, and please tell me if you think it's good or not. A fifteen year old girl named Ada lives with her parents and her sister Lea. They are very religious and believe that sex before marriage is a one way ticket to... show more So I've been brainstorming on a plot for a book I'm going to write. Here's the plot, and please tell me if you think it's good or not.

A fifteen year old girl named Ada lives with her parents and her sister Lea. They are very religious and believe that sex before marriage is a one way ticket to hell. She finally convinces them to let her into a public school, but the boys there find her overly attractive. She forms a relationship with a guy there (without telling her parents, of course), but it's not long before rumors fly about them sleeping together. The rumors get back to her sister right away, and she immediantly tells mom and dad. They send her off to live some of their family, which will be somewhere far away, I haven't decided that part yet. When she's there, she learns alot about who she really is and finds some hidden family secrets- haven't thought up some good ones yet though.
Well thats all I have so far. If you can help me out or just give me some examples of good secrets or some more I could add to it, that would be alot of help. Thanks!