What is the difference between Kiss x Sis and Kiss x Sis(tv)?

since its summer i've been looking for new anime to waste the extra time i have. There has been one on lots of people list that i cant tell the difference from Kiss x Sis and Kiss x Sis(tv). Reading from MyAnimelist.net there seems to be no difference in the story and one is an ova somehow. Can someone clarify

• djsjr
    Favorite Answer

no difference, watch the older one first then move on to the 2010 one,

They are the same story, but it goes in order so watch the 2008 version first

Kiss x Sis was shown on TV. The OVAs are more like dvd specials that go along with the manga as a bonus for fans. They also take a lot of time to be released while the TV version was once a week. The next episode will come out in November I believe... (on my birthday!)

ur right i don't believe there is a difference in the plot, but the ova was out first and stoped after like three episodes , and then now they started the series so that i guess they can tell more of the story because if you watch the ova at the end(third episode) there is no ending which sucked like it seemed like there HAD to of been more...so in my opinion i think what they did is instead of continuing the ova and making it too long of an ova they just decided to start over and make a series out of it. thats what i think (though i haven't watched the series yet)

hope that helped (=^-^=)

kissxsis (TV) is the main series with some plot progression, while the other one consists of the ova s like the christmas special I believe. Both are actually adapted from the manga, so watch whichever one tickles your fancy. You ve probably figured this out by now, since it HAS been five years :)

no differences. watch the 2008 version first. (obvoiusly) the 2010 version is still coming out. so go ahead and enjoy...though it is highly perverted...and incesty..lol

Source(s): O_O my perverted anime references