Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Is this Joke funny/clever?

Recently a 8 year old boy from Arkansas was admitted into rehab...... apparently he was hooked on phonics!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like, hard to not to laugh. Not clever, but pretty funny the first time you hear it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Q. Why aren’t there any Wal-Marts in Afghanistan? A. Because there’s a Target on every corner! Q. What's yellow and goes "cheep, cheep"? A. A Chinese prostitute. Q. Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? A. They named him Sum Ting Wong. Q. What do you call a mexican without a car? A. Joaquin Q. What do you call a mexican coming out of the hospital? A. Manuel Q. What do you call two mexicans playing basketball? A. Juan on Juan Q. What do you call a girl with one leg? A. Eileen Q. What do you say to a one-legged hitchhiker? A. Hop in Q. What do you call a thousand black people in the ocean? A. An oil spill Q. A white baby dies and is called an angel. What do you call a black baby when it dies? A. A bat Q. What does a white woman make for dinner? A. Reservations Q. What do you call the moisture between two white people having sex? A. Relative Humidity Q. Why did white people own slaves? A. They weren't strong enough to pick cotton Q. Why do so many white people get lost skiing? A. It’s hard to find them in the snow. Q. A rooster says cock-a-doodle-doo, and a retarded rooster says doodle-doodle-cock. What does a gay rooster say? A. Any-cock'll-doo Q. What do you call a gay dinosaur? A. Mega-sore-as5 Q. What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? A. Lick-a-lotta-puss Q. What do you do if an elephant comes through your window? A. Swim away Q. Why did the baby cross the road? A. It was stapled to the chicken Q. What's blue and flies around the room really fast? A. A baby with a punctured lung Q. Why did the blonde like the car with a sunroof? A. More leg-room! Q. What does the Bermuda Triangle and a blonde have in common? A. They both swallowed a lot of semen. Q. What do you call a blonde with pig tails? A. A bl0wj0b with handlebars

• 1 decade ago

This is why American humor is not a patch on British humour.

If wit was shít, you'd be constipated.

• 1 decade ago

That joke was so lame.... I actually laughed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Keep working on it.

• 1 decade ago

I get it but its not funny at all.

• 1 decade ago

its ok it makes sense not all that funny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont get it

• 1 decade ago

no its really bad

• 1 decade ago

i dont understand sorry :\

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.