Please help! i have got hepatitis in liver! what do you know about it?

Alsalam Alaykom brothers and sisters! If you remember I have applied for the Airport and been waiting for it, when I finished the medical examination and my papers they said next week we will call you so you start working there! After three weeks they did not call yet! Today I went there to know why they didn’t... show more Alsalam Alaykom brothers and sisters!
If you remember I have applied for the Airport and been waiting for it, when I finished the medical examination and my papers they said next week we will call you so you start working there! After three weeks they did not call yet! Today I went there to know why they didn’t call yet? They checked the computer and my file, then one of the personnel department staff came with a strange face, tears in his eyes and said there is something wrong in your medical examination! I said what? What is it? He didn’t want to say he said no I don’t wanna tell you let the doctor tell you I cant! I said come on tell me it is fine! He refused! I went to the doctor and he didn’t even want to say! That made me so frightened! I said is it Cancer! He said im not authorized to tell you! That was really shocking!
Well, after I insisted much he said I have got hepatitis in liver! La ilaha illah Allah!
They said we cannot let you work at the airport due to the sickness in the liver! And they suspended my application and the whole progress!
I did my best Wallah really did my best to get that job after long hard work on it and after all that I get refused! I lost the opportunity I have been waiting for it and got Hepatitis!
I didn’t know what to do! I really cried cuz I lost that job and got that sickness ya Allah! I called my friend he is a doctor! He said I have to make sure which kind is it? A, b or C.
What do you know about Hepatitis? My mother still crying and I don’t know what to tell her!
My family is really sad and they got angry cuz I didn’t tell them when I knew about it!
Tomorrow they want to take me to the hospital and examine my liver better! Im so tired now But the first examination I think it is right, the airport has the best medical centers. Inshallah they will be mistaken amin! I really don’t know what to do! What do you know brothers and sisters about that thing? I really need your help! Today was really hard on me, I am so dizzy and tired! thought much and I cant see my family sad as they are now! I lost the job i wanted more than anything! And now I cant apply for other jobs cuz I have got hepatitis! They will know from the medical examination! I feel my life has ended, my dreams progress I cannot go further!
Ya Allah, please help me what do I do? What do I tell my family! ? I have never felt like this before! I am completely lost!
Excuse the me if I made mistakes in my question, im really tired and dizzy!
Salam Alaikom, Allah give you happiness grant you health and peace of mind and soul amin!
Update: Alsalam Alaykom brothers and sisters! Alhamdullilah I met you in this world! I’m really so happy that I have you dear brothers and sisters! Wallah I shed tears of happiness for your being here with me helping and giving away all those answers! You were always a great asset to me and to others! I wish i can thank... show more Alsalam Alaykom brothers and sisters! Alhamdullilah I met you in this world! I’m really so happy that I have you dear brothers and sisters! Wallah I shed tears of happiness for your being here with me helping and giving away all those answers! You were always a great asset to me and to others! I wish i can thank you enough I swear Wallah I love you in Allah and wish you happiness, peace of mind and soul, Aljannah as well amin amin amin! My family cannot wait for the examination results we don’t know which type it is so far! I feel sorry for them they are so sad cuz of me! I keep telling them that im fine but they know that im just trying to make it easy to them! They are stressed inshallah They will be patients and get help from Allah! amin, I prayed and made many Duas to Allah I was crying in my prayers! Asking Allah to help my family and help me! I wish it is not fatal inshallah! But your attitude and help made me feel much better and wont forget that! I wish I meet you in Jannah
Update 2: amin! You are in my Dua brothers and sisters! Thank you dear sister Nur Alhayat~ wonderful Esra, sister Susan  Shariq, Kells and great muslimah! Free speech what happened with your blog? Thank you all! Salam Alaykom warahmatu Allahi wabarakatuh!