Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Will Lindsay Lohan die before her time?

From what i've already heard about her, people have been saying that unless she gets professional and psychiatric help she will definitely die. Now even though i'm no longer interested in Lindsay Lohan, even though i no longer watch any of her movies, and even though i'm no longer a celebrity fan of hers, the last thing i would ever want is for her to kick the bucket. Especially because of what happened last year to poor Natasha Richardson. :(

If i was to hear the news announcement that Lindsay Lohan had died of a drug overdose, (which i don't EVER want to have happen to her or anyone else) my own life would be over too! I would go to my room and hang myself straight away! That's how devastated and heartbroken i would be for her and for her family.

:(

Favorite Answer

The media has gone overboard these days. If they keep hounding her she will go insane and do something drastic. But for a fan such as you there is hope. She seems to be making progress towards sorting her life out. She can make a rebound like Tom Cruise, or Britney spears even. Keep supporting her and things will be alright.

Source(s): Life

People get your facts straight, she did die LOS ANGELES — Actress Lindsay Lohan has died at the age of 23 from what is believed to be cocaine-induced cardiac arrest, according to the Los Angeles County coroner. Police say they received a call just before 6 p.m. EST that Lohan had been transported from a gentlemen's club in North Hollywood to Providence St. Joseph's Medical Center in Burbank, Calif., where she was pronounced dead, LAPD Sgt. Michael Cammert said Wednesday. Witnesses at the the Blue Zebra Cabaret, claim Lohan entered the club early in the afternoon accompanied by three African American males. Lohan and her companions then allegedly insufflated large quantities of cocaine. Bouncers at the club were apparently aware of the illicit activity, but turned a blind eye. Lohan was reportedly led on-stage by several dancers and hosed down repeatedly with milk, at which time she began performing lapdances for the club's patron's. After several dances, Lohan collapsed into convulsions and paramedics were called to the scene. No official statement has been released by Lohan's family at this time.

I am from UK. I would hate to be a Celeb in the US as they, the media will always try and destroy you.

They tried with Brittany Spears and failed and now it seems they are turning on Lindsay.

As long as she has the support of her family and very close friend's to advise her ( and as long as she listens to them ) she will be ok as she is a survivor.

As for Natasha Richardson she died in a tragic skiing accident . She was a loving mother and wife who last her life by accident and not by recklessness or stupidity.

Everyone in life has choices and sometimes you have to respect peoples choices.

However when people die, your family or friends it makes you think how precious human life is.

Yes it's very sad when anyone die's but if you were thinking of taking your own life because of a celeb over dosing then I suggest, with all respect, you get help !

Whenever she dies is "her time", just like anyone else, so the answer to your question is No. You're no longer a fan of hers but you would kill yourself if she died? Though you must be a compassionate person, try to find some balance in your life, people die all the time, children, mothers, grandparents, every second. It will be ok, try finding a hobby :)

Well, seeing as how 'her time' was in the past, I guess the answer's no. But, the fact that it matters so much to you, you should probably talk to someone about it.

We Are Not God , So How Are We Suppose To No When Is Her Time???

I don't spend time thinking about it - I have a life.

I think she will die when it is her time.

who cares

• Brian

You need help!!!