Will Lindsay Lohan die before her time?

From what i've already heard about her, people have been saying that unless she gets professional and psychiatric help she will definitely die. Now even though i'm no longer interested in Lindsay Lohan, even though i no longer watch any of her movies, and even though i'm no longer a celebrity fan of... show more From what i've already heard about her, people have been saying that unless she gets professional and psychiatric help she will definitely die. Now even though i'm no longer interested in Lindsay Lohan, even though i no longer watch any of her movies, and even though i'm no longer a celebrity fan of hers, the last thing i would ever want is for her to kick the bucket. Especially because of what happened last year to poor Natasha Richardson. :(

If i was to hear the news announcement that Lindsay Lohan had died of a drug overdose, (which i don't EVER want to have happen to her or anyone else) my own life would be over too! I would go to my room and hang myself straight away! That's how devastated and heartbroken i would be for her and for her family.

:(