Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

Will an Alpine IVA-D106 head unit fit in my 1997 honda civic?

im installing a new IVA-D106 into my car, and am ordering it online bc i cant find it in stores anywhere. i already have an alpine head unit in my car but wanted to replace it with a touch/flip screen monitor but before i order it i want to make sure it will fit into the unit without any kind of modification?? HELP?

Favorite Answer

The IVA-D106 is a single-din head unit and should fit in most car's of that age. The single-din head unit hole is the most common size for head units to fit into with out any modifications.

It would, but not by simply unbolting a 96-98 style bumper & bolting on a 99-00 bumper. It'll take some modifications such as the headlights for example. The hood would also need to be changed as well as the front quarterpanels.

I tried the crutchfield fit guid and it says it fits.

see for yourself go to the link below put in your car and do a search for your radio

http://www.crutchfield.com/app/car/carselector.asp...